Like Tree0Likes

my new Active Thunder

Reply
Old 04-09-2006, 03:08 PM
  #41
Registered
Thread Starter
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
My Boats: Dreaming of a 32 AT
Posts: 4,951
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtsquest
Hey Cosmic, Sweet lookin' AT! Very interested in the numbers you'll see with the 525. Graffics are awesome. I'm about a half hour from Syracuse, where do you plan on running it? I'd love to see it in action

dt
B"ville come over and see it any time you want, p.m. me for #s
cosmic12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:22 PM
  #42
Registered
 
carrboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY-lake ontario
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 797
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Wow!!!A lot of fellow boaters right in the area...drypipetiger,cosmic, dtsquest,where the hell are you guys???cosmic I'm between fulton & oswego .I boat on L.Ontario & sometimes go to Onieda L. PM if you want to see my sonic's(got a 31 & a 386).I'm still trying to find out about the L. George run & want to go(maybe Evil Twin will pm me with some info & offer me a place to stay).Do you plan on going?I think I'll bring my parka & carhart coveralls(May sounds a little cold up there).BTW,SWEET BOAT!!!
carrboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:39 PM
  #43
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
drypipetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake Champlain, NY
My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600
Posts: 3,452
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Carrboy,

I'm in Peru, very near Plattsburgh. Boat mainly on Lake Champlain with several other OSO members.

There is a run in June and one in August. No entrance fess, no sign in, no bull, just a great day of boating and a couple nights of partying. Try to make it up...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...lake+champlain

Neil
drypipetiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:40 PM
  #44
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,810
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Cosmic, it looks great. Congrats.
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:09 AM
  #45
Registered
 
dtsquest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central New York
My Boats: 2000 Powerquest 260SX
Posts: 132
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrboy
Wow!!!A lot of fellow boaters right in the area...drypipetiger,cosmic, dtsquest,where the hell are you guys???cosmic I'm between fulton & oswego .I boat on L.Ontario & sometimes go to Onieda L. PM if you want to see my sonic's(got a 31 & a 386).I'm still trying to find out about the L. George run & want to go(maybe Evil Twin will pm me with some info & offer me a place to stay).Do you plan on going?I think I'll bring my parka & carhart coveralls(May sounds a little cold up there).BTW,SWEET BOAT!!!
I live in Cortland, and Primarily boat on Oneida Lake. I'm originally from North Syracuse. I also enjoy Cayuga Lake during the week after work, and make a few trips to Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence and Lake George. Too bad the season is so short. I have a 19' Stingray and a 26' Powerquest Legend SX. When the season kicks off, I'll see you guys on the water!

dt
dtsquest is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:44 AM
  #46
Registered
 
Tantrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: USR, NJ
My Boats: Stray Cat Statement Marine
Posts: 4,000
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatfreak28
What a beautiful boat. I agree with you on wanting something different and that is exactly why I bought my 28 A.T.
Congrats
Not only different but the best boat out there in its size IMO Congrats
Tantrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:33 PM
  #47
Registered
Thread Starter
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
My Boats: Dreaming of a 32 AT
Posts: 4,951
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

thank you all for the kind words. as for speeds???? still working with Pat on that and the weather still is not good up here for getting it wet . swim deck is on its way will be on soon, if any of you guys are thinking new boats check A.T. out it really is refreshing working with a company that truly cares about you and what YOU want and need.
cosmic12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
  #48
Registered
 
JS232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Montreal,Quebec
My Boats: 2004 Baja 275 Boss
Posts: 1,022
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic12
thank you all for the kind words. as for speeds???? still working with Pat on that and the weather still is not good up here for getting it wet . swim deck is on its way will be on soon, if any of you guys are thinking new boats check A.T. out it really is refreshing working with a company that truly cares about you and what YOU want and need.

Stop that mystery! What is predicted? 73-75? What does Pat think?
JS232 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:59 PM
  #49
Registered
Thread Starter
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
My Boats: Dreaming of a 32 AT
Posts: 4,951
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

we were hopeing for 80 but looks more like 76/77? dont know yet 75 right now bot may have to play with spacers ect ect, its the first one with no notch in the tramsom with I.T.S. so we are playing, time will tell. if the sun ever stays out

Last edited by cosmic12; 04-10-2006 at 06:56 PM.
cosmic12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 08:42 PM
  #50
Registered
 
carrboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY-lake ontario
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 797
Default Re: my new Active Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Carrboy,

I'm in Peru, very near Plattsburgh. Boat mainly on Lake Champlain with several other OSO members.

There is a run in June and one in August. No entrance fess, no sign in, no bull, just a great day of boating and a couple nights of partying. Try to make it up...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...lake+champlain

Neil
It's very possible I will be making it up!I have a niece on L. Champlain and she offered us a place to stay so I'll let you know.You guys should come to Harborfest in Oswego toward the end of July...4 days of boats and partying and then we go up to pirates weekend at A-bay a couple weeks later.
carrboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Back4More
Active Thunder
111
08-18-2007 08:45 AM
BAJA WILL
General Boating Discussion
5
03-03-2007 08:38 PM
slboatdrinks
General Boating Discussion
46
07-26-2006 08:48 PM
apache21
General Boating Discussion
12
12-27-2002 08:00 PM
baja27
General Boating Discussion
1
05-28-2002 03:56 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.