Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO- Sound Violations Worse than ever (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/127661-loto-sound-violations-worse-than-ever.html)

travis reed 04-28-2006 11:27 PM

Re: LOTO- Sound Violations Worse than ever

Originally Posted by KiloKat
If you think the 36 was fast then I think your gonna love what we plan to unveil next week! :evilb:

Dave,
? I saw you stick your finger in your ear at Salty dog Easter weekend,got the hint. I ordered the Gibson bullets,do you think they will bring down 1100 hp to be close? Also for everyone else I like it loud also. Here is a direct quote from CAPT Matt Walz I have spoken with him several times,better to try and be buddies. Capt Walz who runs LOTO said his staff has been directed to show lienency if you are close,that noise is not a life safety issue. He also stated you cannot be kicked off the lake for noise. If you are written a ticket you have 60 days to comply. also if you go online to MSWP you will see on any poker run-shootout you may run uncapped 24 hours prior and up 2 24 hours past event. He even told me his personal boat was Iffy on the db issue. His # is 573-302-1220 ask him yourself,just don't tell him I gave everyone on oso his #. I also went past them 6 times Easter wk-end never even looked at me but I shut 1 motor off and limped right past them within 150 ft. couple times.

Blow-N-Thunder 04-30-2006 08:08 AM

Capt Walz who runs LOTO said his staff has been directed to show lienency if you are close,that noise is not a life safety issue.

Matt is a stand up guy. If you have a problem let him know and he will deal with it directly. I had the need for his assistance two summers ago and I tell you what I made a friend. He would check on the house when we were not down and would stop in for cold water and to get out of the sun in our extra slip. He will not just tell you something because it is what you want to hear.

WeaponX 04-30-2006 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Blow-N-Thunder
Capt Walz who runs LOTO said his staff has been directed to show lienency if you are close,that noise is not a life safety issue.

Matt is a stand up guy. If you have a problem let him know and he will deal with it directly. I had the need for his assistance two summers ago and I tell you what I made a friend. He would check on the house when we were not down and would stop in for cold water and to get out of the sun in our extra slip. He will not just tell you something because it is what you want to hear.

I'll be putting it to the test 94.7db. Close for two 1100's :evilb:

Blow-N-Thunder 05-02-2006 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
I'll be putting it to the test 94.7db. Close for two 1100's :evilb:

We have talked about this, your problem is not on the lake. It is at the ramp. :drink:

Why don't you use Wiggler's new ramp at Supercat cove? I would think they would cater to your cat.

Sean H 05-02-2006 09:38 AM

We have talked about this, your problem is not on the lake. It is at the ramp. :drink:

Why don't you use Wiggler's new ramp at Supercat cove? I would think they would cater to your cat.

:drink: :evilb: :drink:

WeaponX 05-02-2006 10:00 AM

How do I get there??? :D It's not the ramp it's the 220 lb girl that works there. :evilb:

Brad Zastrow 05-02-2006 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat
If you think the 36 was fast then I think your gonna love what we plan to unveil next week! :evilb:

So how do turbines rate on the DB scale? They seem much quieter to me. But will they pass the LOTO test?

Sean H 05-02-2006 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
So how do turbines rate on the DB scale? They seem much quieter to me. But will they pass the LOTO test?

he's not talking about the turbine boat... :drink: :D :eek:

WeaponX 05-02-2006 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
he's not talking about the turbine boat... :drink: :D :eek:

SHUSH..on the DL :D

Buddy OO 05-03-2006 08:53 AM

the ramp is open , if you mention 3600cat that 200lb dock girl will let you enter for free, were working hard on a diet for the old girl. maybe Kimmie will come over and give you and Sean some personnal service, Wiggler, see ya punks in Pickwick, my money is on the big black boat.