Like Tree0Likes

Get this chit...

Old 04-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Registered
VIP Member

My Boats: None
Default Re: Get this chit...

I had a girlfriend that was a cheap knock-off once.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Registered

My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
I had a girlfriend that was a cheap knock-off once.

Her name wasn't Terri Buzzelli by any chance was it?????
Old 04-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI

What about gauges that say Gaffrig II?
Dean
Old 04-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Registered

DEAN,

Those would be the same as the Livorsi II.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI

Trick,
Thanks for the info. Hope you had a good Easter. We are going make a trip up to Bluffton S.C. sometime this summer, maybe you and the REAL BOSS, (IE Wife) can break away from the office and come on down and do some boating with us.
Thanks again,
Dean
Old 04-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Jim,

First off congrats on the new Cig. Very nice boat. I know you are very happy to have a boat again.

As for Gaffrig, this is old news and has been beat to death for two years now on line and in the courts. It simply came down to who gets to use the name.

You do "NOT" have fake guages. Personally I like Livorsi a LOT better and have not had any problems with the "Gaffrig" gauges by Livorsi that I have had in several boats.

They are giving good customer service while the now Graffrig company is blowing hot air.

Send them to Mike if you need repair and enjoy the boat.

Hope to see you soon.

Doc
Old 04-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

To avoid the long winded and tired discussion of the Livorsi vs. Gaffrig debate, how about we do this. You can call Mike directly @ (847) 548-5900 x 203, or, return your gauges that are in need of service and we will take care of them, for thousands less than you are thinking . We are solid in customer service, and this is what you needing right now. It's our business, and business is good! As for keeping the name on your existing gauges, that is no problem either. We can work around that and bring them back to new again! (Although we do like the look of the Livorsi logo, it is ultimately your discretion as to what you want the appearance to be). And that is why we are who we are, we go the extra miles to do what YOU want!

Ward
Livorsi Marine
Old 04-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Registered

My Boats: 330SS Formula 496's

There ya go ... straight shootin' from the horses mouth ... Now get 'er done
Old 04-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAUGETHIS
To avoid the long winded and tired discussion of the Livorsi vs. Gaffrig debate, how about we do this. You can call Mike directly @ (847) 548-5900 x 203, or, return your gauges that are in need of service and we will take care of them, for thousands less than you are thinking . We are solid in customer service, and this is what you needing right now. It's our business, and business is good! As for keeping the name on your existing gauges, that is no problem either. We can work around that and bring them back to new again! (Although we do like the look of the Livorsi logo, it is ultimately your discretion as to what you want the appearance to be). And that is why we are who we are, we go the extra miles to do what YOU want!

Ward
Livorsi Marine
I deal with a number of marine parts manufacturers daily. Without hesitation, I can say that Livorsi is as good as it gets.

Mike, Ed, Fred, Todd and the rest of the crew just plain make things happen.

Well, maybe not Ed.......
Old 04-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Registered

I had a similar problem on my fountain. I had sprayed a cleaning chemical called "Super Clean" to get some grime off of my dash, of course it's not supposed to hurt anything but it did haze my gauges bad. I sent them back to Livorsi and he repaired all of them it seemed pretty reasonable. As for the Gaffric B.S. deal I did the checking here. Livorsi made "gaffrig" gauges years before the supposed now real Gaffrig did. Livorsi actually assembles there gauges in house while the supposed real Gaffrig imports his with your local chinese restraunts fortune cookies. Did you notice the real gaffrig couldn't even help you fix the gauges but Livorsi could? I find it hard to believe that if Livorsi gauges weren't the best why are they in every kick ass power boat out thereFountain, MTI, NOR-TEC, Cigarette, Etc. Tell me the last new boat you saw with a Gaffrig Gauge in it.