Old 01-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

H@ber no more either ??? burned thru 6 in 1 spring
Old 01-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default huber trans

Can you clarify? you burned up 6 transmissions just because of the thermostat?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast1blue
Can you clarify? you burned up 6 transmissions just because of the thermostat?
check valve = restriction

NO MORE CHECK VALVES 4 US
Old 01-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
check valve = restriction

NO MORE CHECK VALVES 4 US
It's not from over power thats for sure.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:13 AM

Default Huber

Originally Posted by dueclaws
i've been running hubers for five years without problems.
But
i've also noticed the rising popularity of the bam transmissions. Does bam require a thermostat to keep the temps at 180 for clutch plate life?

What's your experience?
Due
always had great results from a huber trans. 3 years ago i sent my transmission to huber to be rebuilt. There was nothing wrong with it. I own a 46 cigarette . In the last year i have gone thru 5 transmissions on my starboard side. I am only running merc 900s. It is a joke . I have spent over 20k on just in and out of motor. Huber could give a ****. Anyone that wants a huber trans should think twice. Go with bam. Huber does not stand behind there product. They are buying **** parts at our expense. If you have had a problem with a huber trans e mail me at [email protected]. Or call me at 773-636-7000. I would like to put together a class action lawsuit. I want to make all situations right.
Mike dambrose.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:14 AM

Default Huber

Originally Posted by weaponx
it's not from over power thats for sure.
But
i've also noticed the rising popularity of the bam transmissions. Does bam require a thermostat to keep the temps at 180 for clutch plate life?

What's your experience?
Due
always had great results from a huber trans. 3 years ago i sent my transmission to huber to be rebuilt. There was nothing wrong with it. I own a 46 cigarette . In the last year i have gone thru 5 transmissions on my starboard side. I am only running merc 900s. It is a joke . I have spent over 20k on just in and out of motor. Huber could give a ****. Anyone that wants a huber trans should think twice. Go with bam. Huber does not stand behind there product. They are buying **** parts at our expense. If you have had a problem with a huber trans e mail me at [email protected]. Or call me at 773-636-7000. I would like to put together a class action lawsuit. I want to make all situations right.
Mike dambrose.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:14 AM

Default Huber

Originally Posted by cig3
that is why bam never runs them.
But

What's your experience?
Due
Mike dambrose.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:15 AM

Default Huber

Originally Posted by runninhotracing163.1
h@ber no more either ??? Burned thru 6 in 1 spring
But

What's your experience?
Due
Mike dambrose.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:16 AM

Default Huber

Originally Posted by fast1blue
can you clarify? You burned up 6 transmissions just because of the thermostat?
But

What's your experience?
Due
Mike dambrose.

Quick Reply: Transmission preference: Huber or Bam?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.