Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   THIS IS TORTURE (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/12832-torture.html)

seanclong 01-18-2002 10:35 AM

I'm sure they'll figure it out and you'll be perfect by spring.

Wait a minute!!!!! I just remembered. If G-force has to cut his hair for a date with that chick, maybe you could fashion a wig out of all the trimmings. LOL!!! :D Just thinking out loud... :eek:

Sean

G-Force 01-18-2002 11:53 AM

Hmmm... I was considering perhaps donating my hair to Locks for Love but hell, if an OSO brother is in need I'm there for you dude! :D
Now, maybe it's all the Turbos you pound down?

Seriously, I hope it's nothing and you're feeling better real soon. Keep us posted amigo!

32fever 01-18-2002 01:44 PM

Wow, Jon, hope it's nothing too serious at this point....you need those eyes for boating!

And, if postwhoring is the cause, then how the hell did Waterfoul teach his seeing-eye dog to type? :D :D :D :D :D

Gary C 01-18-2002 02:25 PM

Jon,
Good luck, hope everything works out. Do what the doctor tells you, I know that's a hard thing for us men to do. But somtimes you have to listen to them. This doesn't sound like somthing to mess with. Besides I think you'd look good with a shaved head! :D

jawbreakerkid 01-18-2002 02:55 PM

jon- i hope that everthing turns out okay! don't worry bro, LOTO will be a welcomed "site for sore eyes"...LOL. there will be tons of "eye candy" there. eye'll have to keep and "eye" out for you. eye, eye, captain! eye hope eye made you laugh!

keep me updated....

chad

Shorgasm 01-18-2002 05:19 PM

Man that rots........I think it's pretty big of you to have not *****ed and whined about this early.... ;)

That shows some true character....Good Luck buddy.......and hey we'll pray for ya... :D

Audiofn 01-18-2002 11:14 PM

Well after a battery of tests and blood work, DID I SAY I HATE NEEDLES!!!! Even the small little ****er that they prick your figure with got the nurse kicked :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Then she broke out the big one and I about passed out. I would prefer she hands me a knife and I just cut myself open. Damn Phobias

The end result of all this is We still have no idea. We have ruled out Diabeates and some other things, but can not put a figure on it. Tues I go in to have my eyes tested again.

Hey DJD you would know wouldn't you :D :p

G-force you are a real pall, that gets ya one free time of no nut slap when we are turboing at LOTO :D

Everyone else thanks for the kind words and thoughts, it is definatly stressfull just not knowing. Hopefully it is nothing but till we know for sure I will keep ya all posted and for now I am off.

Jon

liquid asset 01-18-2002 11:33 PM

our thoughts and prayers are with you, We hope you a speedy recovery, Jason and Sandy Belcher

SHAKEN Not Stirred 01-18-2002 11:48 PM

Take care Jon & we will be praying for you.....CJG :cool:

Gizmo 01-19-2002 12:09 AM

Hey Jon, Hope things turn out well for you.
I agree with the others, do as the Drs. tell you to do. we'll all be waiting for an update.