Notices

THIS IS TORTURE

Old 01-18-2002, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I'm sure they'll figure it out and you'll be perfect by spring.

Wait a minute!!!!! I just remembered. If G-force has to cut his hair for a date with that chick, maybe you could fashion a wig out of all the trimmings. LOL!!! Just thinking out loud...

Sean
Old 01-18-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Hmmm... I was considering perhaps donating my hair to Locks for Love but hell, if an OSO brother is in need I'm there for you dude!
Now, maybe it's all the Turbos you pound down?

Seriously, I hope it's nothing and you're feeling better real soon. Keep us posted amigo!
Old 01-18-2002, 01:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Wow, Jon, hope it's nothing too serious at this point....you need those eyes for boating!

And, if postwhoring is the cause, then how the hell did Waterfoul teach his seeing-eye dog to type?
Old 01-18-2002, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts
Jon,
Good luck, hope everything works out. Do what the doctor tells you, I know that's a hard thing for us men to do. But somtimes you have to listen to them. This doesn't sound like somthing to mess with. Besides I think you'd look good with a shaved head!
Old 01-18-2002, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
jon- i hope that everthing turns out okay! don't worry bro, LOTO will be a welcomed "site for sore eyes"...LOL. there will be tons of "eye candy" there. eye'll have to keep and "eye" out for you. eye, eye, captain! eye hope eye made you laugh!

keep me updated....

chad
Old 01-18-2002, 05:19 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Man that rots........I think it's pretty big of you to have not *****ed and whined about this early....

That shows some true character....Good Luck buddy.......and hey we'll pray for ya...
Old 01-18-2002, 11:14 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Well after a battery of tests and blood work, DID I SAY I HATE NEEDLES!!!! Even the small little ****er that they prick your figure with got the nurse kicked Then she broke out the big one and I about passed out. I would prefer she hands me a knife and I just cut myself open. Damn Phobias

The end result of all this is We still have no idea. We have ruled out Diabeates and some other things, but can not put a figure on it. Tues I go in to have my eyes tested again.

Hey DJD you would know wouldn't you

G-force you are a real pall, that gets ya one free time of no nut slap when we are turboing at LOTO

Everyone else thanks for the kind words and thoughts, it is definatly stressfull just not knowing. Hopefully it is nothing but till we know for sure I will keep ya all posted and for now I am off.

Jon
Old 01-18-2002, 11:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

our thoughts and prayers are with you, We hope you a speedy recovery, Jason and Sandy Belcher
Old 01-18-2002, 11:48 PM
Registered

Take care Jon & we will be praying for you.....CJG
Old 01-19-2002, 12:09 AM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Thumbs up

Hey Jon, Hope things turn out well for you.
I agree with the others, do as the Drs. tell you to do. we'll all be waiting for an update.

Quick Reply: THIS IS TORTURE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.