Desert Storm poker run jerk

Notices

Desert Storm poker run jerk

Old 04-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts
Default Desert Storm poker run jerk

Since i got a room at the nautical and was lucky enough to get a place to place to park the boat in the cove since we got there on thursday i put up my easyup and used my sandspike to hold it down just like everyone else well after cruising around on friday i come back and there is a cafe racer ( Smoked Ya) parked in my space, ok so we go over to the channel and hang for awhile and then come back later still the boat there no only in my space but using my rope and sand spike with there **** hanging from the easyup. Since i have no place to park ( and no sand spike now) i ended up putting the boat on the trailer.

Now his boat is floating so if i take my sand spike there is a good chance that it would have hit Skater next to it and if i just pushed it out who knows whos boat it would have hit. i hung out for awhile trying to find out whos boat it was but no one was around.

As we are getting ready to leave to go to dinner i looked across the cove to see him moving it (8pm) well i guess when we get back i can put my boat back in. well when we get back it's still there he moved it over about 2 feet and used his own sand spike, not enough room to put my boat back.

WTF he wasn't even staying at the nautical. All i know is that his name is Kevin Price and he lives in Fremont. (got that from the poker run list)

I guess i should be thankful he didn't steal the easyup and spike because he sure doesn't respect other peoples property.

and if he happens to be on OSO i would just like to say YOUR A F IN ASS
Old 04-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts
Default Re: Desert Storm poker run jerk

Originally Posted by h20 toie
YOUR A F IN ASS
"bout sums it up.........
Old 04-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Describe the boat....
Old 04-30-2006, 10:12 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Ain't right!! Some people are flat out ignorant
Old 04-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by h20 toie
Since i got a room at the nautical and was lucky enough to get a place to place to park the boat in the cove since we got there on thursday i put up my easyup and used my sandspike to hold it down just like everyone else well after cruising around on friday i come back and there is a cafe racer ( Smoked Ya) parked in my space, ok so we go over to the channel and hang for awhile and then come back later still the boat there no only in my space but using my rope and sand spike with there **** hanging from the easyup. Since i have no place to park ( and no sand spike now) i ended up putting the boat on the trailer.

Now his boat is floating so if i take my sand spike there is a good chance that it would have hit Skater next to it and if i just pushed it out who knows whos boat it would have hit. i hung out for awhile trying to find out whos boat it was but no one was around.

As we are getting ready to leave to go to dinner i looked across the cove to see him moving it (8pm) well i guess when we get back i can put my boat back in. well when we get back it's still there he moved it over about 2 feet and used his own sand spike, not enough room to put my boat back.

WTF he wasn't even staying at the nautical. All i know is that his name is Kevin Price and he lives in Fremont. (got that from the poker run list)

I guess i should be thankful he didn't steal the easyup and spike because he sure doesn't respect other peoples property.

and if he happens to be on OSO i would just like to say YOUR A F IN ASS
I think he goes under the name Masher on here
Old 05-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I think he goes under the name Masher on here
Old 05-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Was it a 35 Cafe or Gun? I saw the gun and was wondering... But, never saw a Cafe. We were to the stbd. side of Danger Zone (in a Skater) and the Gun I'm thinking of was to the port.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

It is listed in the event guide as a 35' cafe racer. it was on the port side of Danger Zone. My boat is a 35' Playboy that looks a lot like Kevin Schulte's top gun. My buddy has some pics so when i get them today i will post them.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

You should have taken your boat and hooked a line to his and towed it elsewhere!
Old 05-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

That's a problem at the Nautical Inn. It sucks to deal with, you pay alot of money for a room there, yet they are not good at enforcing the "parking" there. I think if you pay for a room there, you should have "dibs" on beaching your boat there vs. somebody who didn't pay for a room.

Quick Reply: Desert Storm poker run jerk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.