Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING? >

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Notices

LOOKING FOR A ASS BEATING?

Old 01-30-2002, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Eddie where are you? I figure your out in this 70 deg. weather boating in wassss up! Lets get a time to do some drive work.
Randy
Old 01-30-2002, 05:42 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We just got back from a testing session in the old 36 hull to see how the software performed. Everything ran flawlessly. We were able to air it out in the flat water at 107.3 on GPS and we skipped over 4 foot seas without a bobble or stuff. The reaction time of the computer is so much faster than Fabio could ever dream of being on the stick.

One problem we did encounter was in the owners manual. Apparently, Fabio contracted with the Puder design firm for the manual and we can't tell what the hell it says.

Tommorow, we are going to try and run it with an internal electric fan to boost the flow of air through the tiny air hockey size holes in the hull to see if we can increase speed in the flats.

Stay tuned.

Oh and Typhoon, you should know that Fabio holds the patent on the finagin pin and you definitely don't have the new trick one with the fluntaween valve balancer like we do.
Old 01-30-2002, 06:45 PM
Registered

You people need to buy a poster so you can look at a real team.No dart throwing either.
Randy
Old 01-30-2002, 07:46 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool

Well, now, Ron - while everybody's worrying about the Italians, you cannot forget the Swedes. Remember Ocke's boat ran right there with Fabio's boat in AX, and there were others before Ocke. Now they're back: http://www.fiberglassics.com/weedo/weedos001.html

"New sofa, new lanterns and very funny to drive." Look Out!!!

And the new Poker Run version with 1/4 canopies: http://www.fiberglassics.com/cadillac/57cadillac001.jpg

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: C_Spray ]
Old 01-30-2002, 08:20 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

C-Spray, bring it on. Which one are you driving the Cadillac or the Gayliner wannabe?

Slap a 500HP in either one and ... and... they will fall apart.
Old 01-30-2002, 09:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
hey guys; you do not want to wake a sleeping giant; do you!!!!!!!!the good old boys from the south. you know we should have one that war. don't ya!!!! hey good to hear that everybody is ready to rumble!!!!!!!!! Randy sorry i did not call you back. i was in boat wreck[ not in the warlock ]. i will not be able to race until this summer ,but i can not wait to see everbody. the boat will be at the fist race. i have a ringer!!!!! to bj congrats on last season what a showning. i look forward to my return an seeing you guys read my transom PROPCO PROPELLERS.COM

P.S. ALWAY WEAR YOUR PDF IT SAVES LIVES!!!!!!!! JUST PUT IT ON

BC F1-90
PROPCO PROPELLERS.COM
H2O MOTORSPORTS
Old 01-30-2002, 10:00 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Welcome to the board BC. We are always glad to hear from racers. Even if they have a problem with understanding the history of the USA. I guess every time you get beat by the Northern boys it hurts that much more. Its just something you'll need to get used to.

Bring your sponge.
Old 01-31-2002, 08:18 AM
F-1WARLOCK

Hey bc what is up i hope you are doing better. heard about the wreck. glad to see you boys are all right. good job with the ringger. call me i am driving to fl would like to stop by and see you. maybe i will see you at daytona. do you ever hear from Richard. call 814-599-1442

Old 01-31-2002, 11:16 AM
Registered

BC I didnt know you had a accedent either.Sounds like you did some body damage to yourself.Look forward to your ringer ,whats her name BJ? Did anyone else get hurt? Hope you heal fast, looking to give you a ass beating northern style.
Randy

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: TYPHOON ]
Old 02-20-2002, 07:54 PM
Registered

wish more F-1 boats showed at the Tradewinds last Sat. We had a blast!!!! Hope your not scared guys.THE DOG POUND was out at its best.Thanks to all who made it a nite to remember.
Randy