Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A Huge THANK YOU (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130506-huge-thank-you.html)

CigBoat 05-18-2006 11:21 PM

A Huge THANK YOU

Words cannot express our gratitude to everyone who helped make this happen! I have been boating since I was a child and the main reason I have enjoyed it so much are all of the great people I have met. I never dreamed that it could affect our lives in such a positive way as this has. When we got the news last week (that's right all of you helped pull this off in a week) I was so worried what to do with the boat. When I saw this coming together it allowed us to concentrate on the other things that we have had to deal with.
First to all of the employees of Offshore Only and Steve I truly appreciate all of the extra time you have had to spend taking the phone calls and putting this together.
Thank You
To all of the members who have donated additional prizes that you so much for your selflessness I am sure we would not have reached the total so quickly without your help!
Thank You
I especially would like to thank everyone in the boating community who was willing to part with their hard earned money to help us get this done!
Thank You

The bone marrow transplant process is schedule to begin on June the first, with the transplant itself taking place on June 27. We have created a website to allow friends and family to check up on the process. It is www.caringbridge.org/visit/toddlahey you all can check in and drop us a note anytime. We will begin posting info in the journal once we get to the transplant center.
Everyone have a safe and fun summer and I will see you on the water next year!!!
Todd Lahey

Ted G 05-18-2006 11:37 PM

Re: A Huge THANK YOU

Todd, we can only hope your transplant will go as smoothly as this raffle did. We are all out here pulling for you and as you can see we are willing to put our money where our mouth is :D Beat this thing, get well, and we'll all meet for a beer at Steve's place :evilb: :evilb:

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Longrange4u 05-19-2006 12:24 AM

Todd... the oldest saying, we reap what we sow. I hope that kindness always returns itself, and that every person in need such as your family has such a great group of people to turn to like OSO that I am so privileged to recently become an active member of.

God bless you and your family. OSO... you are incredible.

Biggus 05-19-2006 05:38 AM

Best of luck to you Todd!!!!!!

GLH 05-19-2006 06:29 AM

Best of luck with that fight.

Spicy 05-19-2006 06:31 AM

Best of luck to you Todd, and most importantly to a speedy recovery!!!

vagrant 05-19-2006 06:33 AM

Good luck Buddy.

David and Sonya

open87 05-19-2006 06:37 AM

do unto others as you would have done to you...

good luck todd....alot of people pulling for ya...

eric

BillR 05-19-2006 06:46 AM

Fight & BEAT the cancer!!!!!!
Wishing the very best for ya.
Speedy recovery

birdog 05-19-2006 06:49 AM

You are a class act Todd. Great to see people helping someone as deserving as you !....Hurry up & kick this thing, We have some boating to do !! :D

SpeedGirl 05-19-2006 06:55 AM

Good luck and get well very soon!

WesSmith 05-19-2006 07:05 AM

Good Luck !

We'll all be praying for you !

Scott 05-19-2006 07:07 AM

Todd nice to see you have put up a page to follow your progress. I was thinking about suggesting this after seeing someone else do it after having a major procceedure it's a great way to help you and also give info. :cool:

jb 05-19-2006 07:12 AM

Prayers for a speedy recovery from successfull procedures!!!

scottc 05-19-2006 07:21 AM

Todd, well the best of luck to you and beating this thing. If you are ever up in the Maryland are, I would be honored to take you and your family out for a day on the Chesapeake Bay. I'm sure you will have many offers like this but just wanted to let you hear it.

Dock Holiday 05-19-2006 07:23 AM

Todd,

WOW, this is just simply awesome and like everyone else we are all pulling for you, proud to help you out and wishing you the very best and a speedy recovery.

I have enjoyed taking with you on line and it is sad that with this big close family on OSO that we do not get to know and learn more about some folks before something like this happens.

I look forward to meeting you in person. Have heard nothing but very nice comments about you.

God Bless

Dock

CigDaze 05-19-2006 07:24 AM

Best of luck and best wishes, Todd!
We'll be thinking of you.
:cool:

Dean Ferry 05-19-2006 07:41 AM

Todd,
Good luck and get well soon. I have a friend that works @ KSC and he had a similiar procedure ~ 3 years ago, and he's right as rain now! :D
My wife just had 2 discs replaced in her neck this past Monday, and she's doing really well, (She was tickled pink just wake up from the Surgury) the point being, that NONE of us can/should take our own or our family's health for granted! If you have your health, everything else is just icing on the cake!
Take care,
Dean

Doller Offshore 05-19-2006 07:59 AM

Todd, our prayers will be with you for a speedy and full recovery!
Mindi and the Doller Crew

waterheater 05-19-2006 08:04 AM

Todd, good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

cig1988 05-19-2006 08:16 AM

Todd

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

damdonzi 05-19-2006 09:03 AM

Lots of good karma coming your way. Best of luck for a quick and speedy recovery ----and back to boating!

ratman 05-19-2006 09:05 AM

todd, wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back on the water soon, rm

Allan4 05-19-2006 09:25 AM

Good stuff Todd!! Now, go get this thing over with so you can help me fix somemore complicated washing machine issues...lol...still laughing about that. :drink: :drink:

God Speed buddy, we got your back.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED PULL THIS OFF!!!!!

DollaBill 05-19-2006 09:36 AM

All the best. And people ask me "what's the big deal about OSO?"........... Best group of people I have ever been around.

txriverrat2001 05-19-2006 09:56 AM

Good Luck!!! Hope your recovery goes as fast as the boat!!!!!!!

jlmtx83 05-19-2006 10:05 AM

Best of luck Todd!

StraightJacket 05-19-2006 10:27 AM

Bets of luck to you and when its all done we'll all go for a boat ride.
This is why I love this sport........
From the Miller boys race'n

DoTheMath 05-19-2006 10:30 AM

Good luck Todd - Keep thinkin' positive, you'll beat this and be back on the water before you know it - better than ever!

Prayers to you and your family.

Mark & Jenn Gaeta

kswest 05-19-2006 10:32 AM

Glad to help ...

NOW GET BETTER!!

Ms PatriYacht 05-19-2006 10:38 AM

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Good Luck and hope to see you on Lake Erie in the future.

Strip Poker 388 05-19-2006 12:27 PM

Todd I hope the best for you .Gald we could help.

Rob :D

Payton 05-19-2006 12:28 PM

Todd, you will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery. God bless

Outlawcowgirl 05-19-2006 12:46 PM

Todd, I am so happy this worked out for you. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Have courage and you will beat this. Get better quick so you can get back to boating.

nadledvinka 05-19-2006 01:18 PM

Best of luck, Todd. GET WELL SOON!!!!

Racegirl3 05-19-2006 01:19 PM

Love you guys!!!! :bunny:

fountain1fan 05-19-2006 01:28 PM

get well soon todd. you and your family are in our prayers .

SpeedGirl 05-19-2006 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Love you guys!!!! :bunny:

guess it's bottom's up for you Dawn.... LOL :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-19-2006 02:55 PM

Todd,

Our prayers are with you.

Thanks for the link to the website.

I had something similiar on my site for my friend Doug Lewis. It keeps everyone up to date with what's happening which is great.

As you can see, you will not be going through this alone. The entire OSO family is here to support you!

All we ask for is you to get better.

Take care,

Sharkey

yesrej 05-19-2006 03:32 PM

best of luck todd. get well soon.