Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   TAKE A CHILL PILL.......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13051-take-chill-pill.html)

Risk Taker 01-20-2002 02:46 PM

Just admit it insptech.....you can just taste 1,000 posts......just like me.... :D :D ;)

Ted G 01-20-2002 02:49 PM

Gee, I hadn't noticed that! Well this changes everything :D

Tinkerer 01-20-2002 03:16 PM

I still believe that the DEM'S will have it no other way but theirs and thats it. DEMOCAT WHERE IS THE PROOF? And what about all the proof pointing toward your side did you just choose to ignore that? Sorry that I missed the last of the post before it was deleted. I did get an e-mail from one of the people CATMANDO threatened and thay were really pissed. If you want to have a heated debate on these boards that is fine just don't make it personal by private e-mailing your threats.....

pullmytrigger 01-20-2002 03:18 PM

Catmando- For god sake, at the top of THIS PAGE Risk Taker says "But when it comes to name calling AND THREATS..... that aint cool.Some of you guys need to chill out a little.....or go someplace else" the VERY NEXT POST is made by YOU, to which you reply "I AGREE" then exactly 14 posts later you threaten me by saying "youd better hope our paths never cross".......you are an exhausting human being...... And as far as getting in a fist fight over politics I can just hear your grand kids......Gramma, wheres Grandpa?....Oh he's gone to meet some guy fom the internet and they're going to have a fistfight over politics.....You set a great example.....Good God :rolleyes: :rolleyes: GROW UP!!! Person after person (myself included) has said religon and politics have no place on this board, Its a boating website!!!Everyone in the SANE world knows these two subjects get people going but you insist on bringing these topics up time and tme again,then cant understand why people are all over you about them. Does any of this get through to you!!!????Have you made the connection?? Why dont you buy a boat then you can worry about prop selection or re doing the dash like the rest of us....I gotta stop talking to you, you are just far too exhausting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vonwolske 01-20-2002 05:27 PM

twin 29;
That was just perfect!

Shorgasm 01-20-2002 05:39 PM

Catmando......I swear to god man..you have nothing to do......Do you????

You really need to stop this crap......You're not making friends.....YOU'RE MAKING ENEMIES.... :cool:

Not sure this bothers you though......AS TWIN29 said...You are an exhausting human being.....

Ya know I love to stir it up too......but now I don't even pay attention to you.......and that's bad.....real bad man.... :(

liquid asset 01-20-2002 06:53 PM

Come on SHORGASM, stir it up I'm board :D :D :D

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: LIQUID ASSET ]

Shane 01-22-2002 07:08 PM

Good thread guys! How's everyone doin'? At least shor has a BOAT albeit a BAYLINER! Just kiddin' dude, had to stir it myself. :p

I agree with twin29 and others. Either you agree or you don't. If you DO then do not threaten him later. Debate him in a mature fashion. I was threatened with physical harm and it was stopped pretty quick. If you have to resolve your differences using physical violence then I will welcome your comments.

Shane :(

liquid asset 01-22-2002 07:12 PM

CATNOGOTTYNOBOAT :rolleyes:

Shorgasm 01-22-2002 07:58 PM

Originally posted by LIQUID ASSET:
<STRONG>CATNOGOTTYNOBOAT :rolleyes:</STRONG>
HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p