How do you guys handle this.. >

How do you guys handle this..

Notices

How do you guys handle this..

Old 05-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: How do you guys handle this..

Clay...nice pics... chicks are smokin.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Sausage Boys Race Team?????
THATS IT!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yep, Clay's got the right idea.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:38 AM

This hits close to home for me, I have a group of friends about 10 of us who party. For Years I was the only one with a boat and damn near suppoeted everyone and their guests. I finally had enough, I flat told some of them to either start bringing hot girls with them or buy their own boat. I started givning some of them ads for great priced boats, two purchase boats and now they are in the same position I was in. At some point they need to step up and rent a boat or split the cost between them.

WILL
Old 05-23-2006, 10:05 AM
Jerry B
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone that has owned a boat knows the cost involved.

My wife and I have good friends " husband and wife" That have been out on the two boats we have owned many times over the years. They have never offered a dime for gas. They have even been there and saw others chip in but not them. They dont make much money so I never pushed the issue. Now last year they won 2.6 Million in the Lottery. Do you think that changed. Now I try not to think about it. They bought a See Doo. OH BOY.
Not that I really want to ride it but I sure would like to burn all the gas out of it and then give it back but so far they have not offered it. If it werent for them I would never have met my wife and for that I am grateful and I would never want to jepordize our friendship.

Sorry, I just saw a place to vent.

Happey boating to all of you who know what it takes to love it.

Jerry.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Registered

You never realize how many friends you have until you own one (or more) of the following:

1) Boat, 2) Pool, 3) Pickup Truck
Old 05-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

jerry next time you go out, tell what you feel, that you never asked before cuz you knew the were a bit tight on coin, but now that you have some coin why dont you pitch in like everyone else is? if they have a problem with that they aren't worth callin friends!
Old 05-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
jerry next time you go out, tell what you feel, that you never asked before cuz you knew the were a bit tight on coin, but now that you have some coin why dont you pitch in like everyone else is? if they have a problem with that they aren't worth callin friends!
What he said
Old 05-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Money is not the issue here...being comfy is.I'm going and don't care what it costs BUT you drink and eat you apy for your own **** or you get leftovers.N o long faces when T-bones are cooking...They do good on that aspect.They supply there alchohol and such BUT it the room thing that bothers me.

We all have such a good time and I would really hate to leave one of my friends out when another couple had something come up ya know!
Friday night has cleared up but that still leaves saturday nigt me with a full boat and my buddy also...****...I hate being the dick.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:35 PM

Its not about them not pulling their weight, opps it actually is!!! I didn't mind until we got to our late 20's now 30, they can afford a boat they just choose not to because its easier/cheaper to ride on yours. I finally put my foot down, sorry but your heading for the melt down I had a couple years back.

You just need to tell them they need to buy or rent their own that you are not going to cramp yourself on the boat you pay for so they can ride for free.

WILL

Quick Reply: How do you guys handle this..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.