Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132839-lake-champlain.html)

GLH 07-18-2006 10:01 AM

Re: Lake Champlain

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
...she pulls her wait and...

It's "weight" Shakespeare... Did you miss 3rd grade by any chance? :drink: :D

JS232 07-18-2006 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
It's "weight" Shakespeare... Did you miss 3rd grade by any chance? :drink: :D

His English is so poor... :evilb:

offshoredrillin 07-18-2006 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by JS232
His English is so poor... :evilb:

lmao, it makes my eyes bleed, pretty bad when the FC's write better english than the locals:evilb:

offshoredrillin 07-18-2006 10:58 AM

Sunburn!! :D :D :drink:

pull your pants up and you wont have sunburn problems:evilb:

ktron 07-18-2006 11:19 AM

GLH,

How do you like your new Tiger with the Zul's & # 6's? Looks like a real nice ride. Any speed #'s?

DK

JS232 07-18-2006 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by ktron
GLH,

How do you like your new Tiger with the Zul's & # 6's? Looks like a real nice ride. Any speed #'s?

DK

GL's ride is awesome! :eek: Went for a ride on His boat last weekend, 92 MPH on hand held GPS, Flat waters, very hot and humid... That boat should easily hit high 90's with CIGARETTE conditions :D : And I mean Rough waters!

And just like Jeremy says when looking at the rooster tail : Man... There's lot's of things happening back there! :eek: :D

drypipetiger 07-18-2006 01:09 PM

You guys kill me... :rolleyes:

I wasn't 100% this morning... What can I say other than, some people run their boats and stay out late when the temp is 95 degrees. :drink:

drypipetiger 07-18-2006 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by JS232
GL's ride is awesome! :eek: Went for a ride on His boat last weekend, 92 MPH on hand held GPS, Flat waters, very hot and humid... That boat should easily hit high 90's with CIGARETTE conditions :D : And I mean Rough waters!

JS I haven't ridden in the new Tiger to compare... How would you compare it to the 90's ride in Charlie's 38 Fountain.

JS232 07-18-2006 02:56 PM

JS I haven't ridden in the new Tiger to compare... How would you compare it to the 90's ride in Charlie's 38 Fountain.

Two different animals... Can't compare... Since when can you compare a Fountain to a Cigarette anyway? :drink:
The 42 Tiger is a much bigger boat it feels solid and runs like a train that nothing can stop :eek:

I was also really and I mean it, really impressed by Charlie's Fountain. It's very powerful and fast :eek:

Depending on the conditions, the speeds would probably be comparable... Both claim 90's

I think the real difference would be noticeable in Offshore and rough waters conditions. In these conditions, my vote goes for the Cigarette hands down.

Still, I have to be conservative with my comments, Charlie offered me to bring some Castrol super clean for my boat :D :D

GLH 07-18-2006 03:43 PM

...stay out late when the temp is 95 degrees. :drink:

Like Saturday when you shined by your absence... :D