Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132933-cat-killer.html)

44MTI 06-21-2006 02:35 PM

Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by blume
NOOO!!!! Big Daddy.....I don't own a "Cat Killer" Well come to think about it, all I would need for your trade in would be a "Kitten Killer"

The new "Kitty" is suppose to be in St. Louis this Friday for rigging.

Downtown42 06-21-2006 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
not disagreeing, regardless of how accidents happen, they do...I'll say this once more and then I'm done with it....

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm not off base and this will be my last post on this thread as I am quite comfortable with my position on this.....

get back in here U Hoser :evilb:

You're just ticked because that Cat you want to get is too much insurance per year :evilb: :evilb:

Downtown42 06-21-2006 03:03 PM

Rio and crew...Looking very forward to running with you guys in Chicago next month....Thanks for attending. :D

Chest Rockwell 06-21-2006 03:07 PM

Sounds like Rio and crew need to head west for Catalina.

blume 06-21-2006 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
The new "Kitty" is suppose to be in St. Louis this Friday for rigging.

Good Luck with it "Big Daddy", hope you get it soon...

The Menace 06-21-2006 03:20 PM

I actually perceive this as Reggie's admission that cats are an all around better boat and he is trying to catch up.

I also perceive the article in question as being a big mistake for insurance premiums. It will give way to consideration for higher premiums for "V's".

With all the Poker Runs, Fun Runs, Regattas etc I have attended I have never considered them a "RACE". To me this statement is irresponsible, is totally without documentation and merit. It has as much credence as a Volkswagen Beetle passing a Ferrari on the expressway.

BBB725 06-21-2006 03:34 PM

That was my Volkswagen Beetle passing Big Scottys Ferrari on the expressway

WeaponX 06-21-2006 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Menace
I actually perceive this as Reggie's admission that cats are an all around better boat and he is trying to catch up.

I also perceive the article in question as being a big mistake for insurance premiums. It will give way to consideration for higher premiums for "V's".

With all the Poker Runs, Fun Runs, Regattas etc I have attended I have never considered them a "RACE". To me this statement is irresponsible, is totally without documentation and merit. It has as much credence as a Volkswagen Beetle passing a Ferrari on the expressway.

Good point.
Raise insurance on Fountains there to fast. :rolleyes:

cuda 06-21-2006 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Maximus
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

OPBA BOY HEADING OUT WEST!!!

Glad to read that Marc, at first I thought you had moved to Cali. Which Spectre do you miss more, the 30, or the 36? :)

I wish I could go to that Catalina deal, that would be fun to see.

Downtown42 06-21-2006 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I wanted to head out to CA for the Catalina run but my insurance guy says Fountains are too fast and we don't cover any "seal" strikes :evilb: