Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Transport ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133035-transport.html)

Blackedoutf250 06-17-2006 10:36 PM

Transport ?

Hey Guys,

Im going to be bringing an Adrenaline Powerboat out from Georgia to Los Angeles California towards the end of July. My question is what kind of costs am I looking at roughly, I have never had a boat shipped anywhere so I was curious as to what I should expect to have it shipped. Its a 24ft boat that weighs 4200lbs plus trailer. Any sort of ranges would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks John

Semper Fi 06-18-2006 01:45 AM

Re: Transport ?

Originally Posted by Blackedoutf250
Hey Guys,

Im going to be bringing an Adrenaline Powerboat out from Georgia to Los Angeles California towards the end of July. My question is what kind of costs am I looking at roughly, I have never had a boat shipped anywhere so I was curious as to what I should expect to have it shipped. Its a 24ft boat that weighs 4200lbs plus trailer. Any sort of ranges would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks John

Contact Jeff Murray (bgchubby01) 909-*********. He is fully licensed and insured. You want it done right, call Jeff

The Menace 06-18-2006 07:01 AM

Jeff Hauled my Skater from Havasu to Fort Myers. Professional, great job, on time, cargo insurance and all a
round great guy.

bgchuby01 06-18-2006 08:57 AM

Thanks guys for the refererences. Just call me and I will see what that I can do to help you. 909-********* or email me at ***********@aol.com. Right now the average cost is about $2.00 per mile one way with no hidden charges such as fuel surcharge or tolls. some guys out there may be cheaper but you get what you ask for. I treat other boats like it is my own. If you are going to live in LA then i will set you up with other boaters thru scope and get you to meet new boating friends. Just call. thanks again

Blackedoutf250 06-18-2006 02:17 PM

Hey Jeff,

Thanks Ill get in contact with you soon, Im already part of SCOPE, I will be bringing the Adrenaline out here because Im working with them as my their new West Coast Dealer. I appreciate the info and I will contact you shortly as we get more info.

Thanks John
Unique Performance Marine

bgchuby01 06-18-2006 02:37 PM

call my cell if you have some free time, I have some things to talk to you about

lucky strike 06-18-2006 06:08 PM

Chinese.......as we speek !

bgchuby01 06-19-2006 09:07 AM

fock you

Little Tommy 06-19-2006 09:45 PM

Give me a call> I have also done alot of towing for fellow boaters and friends.....Bobby Saccenti and Magnum Mark are 2 of many.....LT

UFCBonecrusher 06-20-2006 08:42 PM

What?undefinedWhat?undefinedundefinedundefined

Originally Posted by Blackedoutf250
Hey Guys,

Thanks John

Are you reffering to the same Jeff Murray That used to have his authority, but was revoked back in 1996? From California? :evilb: