Notices

Transport ?

Old 06-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transport ?

Hey Guys,

Im going to be bringing an Adrenaline Powerboat out from Georgia to Los Angeles California towards the end of July. My question is what kind of costs am I looking at roughly, I have never had a boat shipped anywhere so I was curious as to what I should expect to have it shipped. Its a 24ft boat that weighs 4200lbs plus trailer. Any sort of ranges would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks John
Old 06-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Transport ?

Originally Posted by Blackedoutf250
Hey Guys,

Im going to be bringing an Adrenaline Powerboat out from Georgia to Los Angeles California towards the end of July. My question is what kind of costs am I looking at roughly, I have never had a boat shipped anywhere so I was curious as to what I should expect to have it shipped. Its a 24ft boat that weighs 4200lbs plus trailer. Any sort of ranges would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks John
Contact Jeff Murray (bgchubby01) 909-*********. He is fully licensed and insured. You want it done right, call Jeff
Old 06-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff Hauled my Skater from Havasu to Fort Myers. Professional, great job, on time, cargo insurance and all a
round great guy.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Banned

Thanks guys for the refererences. Just call me and I will see what that I can do to help you. 909-********* or email me at ***********@aol.com. Right now the average cost is about $2.00 per mile one way with no hidden charges such as fuel surcharge or tolls. some guys out there may be cheaper but you get what you ask for. I treat other boats like it is my own. If you are going to live in LA then i will set you up with other boaters thru scope and get you to meet new boating friends. Just call. thanks again
Old 06-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Registered

Hey Jeff,

Thanks Ill get in contact with you soon, Im already part of SCOPE, I will be bringing the Adrenaline out here because Im working with them as my their new West Coast Dealer. I appreciate the info and I will contact you shortly as we get more info.

Thanks John
Unique Performance Marine
Old 06-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Banned

call my cell if you have some free time, I have some things to talk to you about
Old 06-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Chinese.......as we speek !
Old 06-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned

fock you
Old 06-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Give me a call> I have also done alot of towing for fellow boaters and friends.....Bobby Saccenti and Magnum Mark are 2 of many.....LT
Old 06-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered

What?undefinedWhat?undefinedundefinedundefined
Originally Posted by Blackedoutf250
Hey Guys,

Thanks John
Are you reffering to the same Jeff Murray That used to have his authority, but was revoked back in 1996? From California?

Quick Reply: Transport ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.