Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry >

Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry

Notices

Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry

Old 06-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry

I have often wondered why Mitch doesn't post here on OSO. I see him a lot on some other sites.

One would think with such a fan club here he would make an appearance every now and then.

EDIT...Unless he goes by an unknown name on here.

Buck
Old 06-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow......really, WOW!

I'm not sure what to say here. This was a total surprise to see this. You have no idea what it means to me to see something like this on here. I appreciate you all so much, you have no idea.

I have been blessed to be a member of a community of enthusiasts that have totally made my job and my life a pleasure to live. I don't own a boat (well, unless a kayak counts), but I have found a place that I can call home and I'm comfortable being involved with.

I have made some of my closest friends from my connections in this industry, and from my involvement on these internet sites, and I have been afforded the priviledge to be able to express my artistic voice for so many of you.

I also have great team, as so many of you have met my people here. They enjoy their work, and we consider ourselves a family. Without them, it would be practically impossible for me to do what I do. It is a pleasure to go to work in the morning.

For all of that I can only say Thank You so much. It is my honor and my pleasure to call you all my friends.

Mitch
Old 06-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Mitch,

Good to see ya.

I meant know offense to you by my post. I had just never had the opportunity to see you post on here. I see you quite a bit on other boards but hadn't seen you very active on here. I'm glad to know this group means a lot to you.

Thanks,

Buck
Old 06-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would also like to say Mitch did a great job painting my Nor- Tech...(for John) This comes from someone that has been painting the last 30+ years.

Mitch how is the ZR coming?

Jeff
Old 06-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered

Buck,
I browse on the boards frequently, but I don't post a whole lot. I certainly didn't take offense, never occurred to me, so no worries there.

I have a very busy schedule most of the time, and I just don't take a lot of time to post very much. I should, and I will make an effort to spend more time on the sites that I frequent and am involved with. I appreciate your interest and support.

I've been working on some pretty cool projects lately, I'll upload some pics tomorrow at work, and get them here on the gallery a little more often.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered

The ZR is finished. John's picking it up in the morning. I'll get some pics on here in a few minutes of it.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mitcher T
Wow......really, WOW!

I'm not sure what to say here. This was a total surprise to see this. You have no idea what it means to me to see something like this on here. I appreciate you all so much, you have no idea.

Mitch

We appreciate you also Mitch.... Thanks again,, people in this industry should take note of what customer service is and how to treat people... Chris..

Last edited by Chris288; 06-21-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Mitch, I am leaving at 3am tomorrow, stopping by McLeods before going to check on the F4. Did you decide to stop by the plant Friday?

How's the side modules coming?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Registered

I haven't had a chance to look at my schedule yet for Friday. But I'll do the best I can.

Modules will be shot tomorrow and finished up on Friday, I believe.

Here is John's ZR......
Attached Thumbnails Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry-gardner5.jpg   Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry-gardnersideprofile.jpg   Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry-gardner2.jpg  

Old 06-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW make me wish i had it back nice job!

Quick Reply: Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.