Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   42' Chief First Mohican...Update! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133245-42-chief-first-mohican-update.html)

pappo 06-20-2006 11:02 AM

42' Chief First Mohican...Update!

Thought I'd give everyone an update to follow up on what became a very ugly thread.

Cooler heads have prevailed and Bobby and I have been working to address all the issues on the boat.

1. The boat went back to Mitcher T and he addressed everything cosmetically in the paint making it look better than new as well as painted the flame arrestors for me. Thanks Mitch for getting that done so quickly!

2. The cockpit interior is in progress but looks pretty damn good right now. I believe that will all be finished this week.

3. Kill switches have been installed!

4. The trailer is getting a serious overhall and will be in new condition when returned.

5. Drives will be polished this week.

There are other things in progress to make this boat 110%

I'd like to thank Mitch, Nykamp, Ben and Bobby for working so quickly to help resolve the situation so I could go boating before they deport me overseas to work in London.

Was able to get out on it this weekend and it ran fantastic!

Lets go boating!

Mike

Jamie B. 06-20-2006 11:06 AM

Good to hear.

sakoutis3 06-20-2006 11:06 AM

Re: 42' Chief First Mohican...Update!

Glad to hear things are working out. We should be on the water having fun not sitting on the dock pissed off. Its a beautiful boat I'd rather here the good times your havin. :D

Panther 06-20-2006 11:28 AM

Sweet, glad it's getting taken care of. :cool:

Have you run any speed numbers in the boat yet?

NRG 06-20-2006 11:41 AM

Good to hear, kind of like a burger joint that cooks you a burger and fries, ready for YOU to put on the toppings to finish it off!

dreamer 06-20-2006 11:45 AM

i thought bobby s. would take care of it... just never bothered to get into the "ugly" thread....

this one is MUCH nicer... and u sound happy with how its worked out :drink:

el indio 06-20-2006 11:47 AM

As I told you Bobby is first class.............have a good day................mark.....

Roger 1 06-20-2006 11:52 AM

I'm glad that you were able to get things worked out and use it this weekend. Congratulations on having a great looking boat that you can be proud of.

cfischer 06-20-2006 11:53 AM

Saw it on the water this past weekend! Boat looked sweet especially when the sun was shining on it! Nykamp u do unbelievable work brother!!

Goodluck Mike see ya soon!!

Downtown42 06-20-2006 01:38 PM

Bring it to Chicago Run 7/21 please :rolleyes:

Glad to hear they worked it out with you.