Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Notices

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Old 06-22-2006, 11:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Originally Posted by JCPERF
There better be alot more David Scotts running around Loto to deal with Elvis. Hes plotting.Remember he has nothing better to do all day but test that boat and make it run on that river and make fools of people.Ive seen it first hand.He has his big motors ready for the next showdown.
I have heard about the other motors. I like fountains and have always had alot of respect for Reggie.All I'm saying is in Jax, Reggie got spanked, I saw the whole race. In fact, when were tying up, Ben said that speed was faster when Woods asked him.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

well.....the video sure looked good
Old 06-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
As long as you boys have your crap together better than this....i do not care....but you will never hear crying from me....we are coming in hot!
Shouldn't be a problem, my hull just arrived in wentzville tonight.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 42MTI
I just told you, that clip is the first 1/3. This was leaving the first card stop heading to the bridge, do you see a bridge where they stopped it, NO, because speed had passed him so they cut is short and this was the short race.
I see Fountain pulling about 100 boat lengths on Speed Racer, and thats it.

Give us a blow by blow of what happened from start to finish, How many times did SR come up against Rio Roses? What happened each time.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Registered

where is wentsville, somewhere between fountain land, and disney land....
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
well.....the video sure looked good
Yes it did, but not near as good as the real thing. Just a different ending that Reggie is afraid to show you.
Registered
Platinum Member

Good...do your best...and no crying like this....make sure your turned all the way up...
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have heard about the other motors. I like fountains and have always had alot of respect for Reggie.All I'm saying is in Jax, Reggie got spanked, I saw the whole race. In fact, when were tying up, Ben said that speed was faster when Woods asked him.
Im sorry but i am having a good time phucking with you tonite.Reggie probably got beat but you know his marketing strategies.I think the whole thing is funny and Masher is killing me But he is planning to go 200 and i think he will PS we all know an MTI with equal power is 20 faster.
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Originally Posted by fastandfriendly
Mr. Fountain, Thanks for all of the publicity! I wasn't aware that I was going to a poker run to out run you, Hell I didn't even know you were going to come! It just happened that way, I came with the motors turned down to pump gas and brought 3 passengers. Although the competitive side of me kicked in when we went around your boat twice, I see by your video you neglected to show that.

Is there anyway that I could get the raw footage so that I can edit the real version? I see by your video that you are using Final Cut Pro by Apple. I have the same program, Like I said if you could send me ALL of the video I'll make you look good, I Promise!

Anyway, The best thing to do "once and for all" so there are no problems with safety or insurance for people to complain about, is THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS SHOOT OUT! It's for charity and is a real fun and safe event.

This way there will be plenty of your customers there to see you and your boat run.

I understand if you don't show. I wouldn't want to feel like a whipped dog either after this cat puts you down.

Feel free to let me know if you can make it, we have plenty of room at the house for you and your boat to stay.

Very Respectively Yours!

Speed Racer
Come to Run Run a 75 mile open ocean run.....of are you guys a *****!!!
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

I'll start by saying....I'm not a big fan of Fountain....However, that boat is bad AZZ!! That is a great video but a little to much drama for me. Saying that boat is the fastest in the world for an offshore boat is just straight false.

My question is....Is running 170+ on an open lake very safe and responsible? He was passing boats under power like they were standing still....

Let's see: You're in your Fountain shooting a publicity video traveling 170mph on an open course with spectators in the immediate area...At 170 mph the boat is traveling 255 Feet per second. Commonly recognized average for preception and reaction time is 3/4 of a second to percieve and 3/4 of a second to react (1.5 seconds).

You are going 170mph and realize there's a small boat, jet ski, swimmer directily in front of you. It's gong to take 382.5 feet beore the driver even swerves or backs off the throttle. NIIIIIIICE!

Everyone knows Fountain builds the fastest V on the water (For now.... ) Cat record is set at 202. No need to bring out the Ferrari Enzo to the local street races to prove you're bad.

Quick Reply: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.