Speed Racer calling Reggie! >

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Notices

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Old 06-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

that video makes me laugh every time i see it......

bye bye ***** cat.......
Old 06-23-2006, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
that video makes me laugh every time i see it......

bye bye ***** cat.......
I heard Big R was ya'lls new CEO and COO.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
The whole thing stinks. It would be like John Force bringing a top fuel funny car to the local drag strip Saturday night, beating up on the street racers and then bragging to the world about how baddass his car is. Good Grief, what a way to promote your product.

Did Reggie announce ahead of time that he would be bringing his "Cat Killer" to the poker run. Did he throw out an OPEN challenge to any and all cat owners and tell them he would beat all comers? NOPE, because someone would have accepted the challenge and brought a RACE boat to run against him.
That is a perfect way of looking at it!
I know I didn't hear one word about Reggie showing up. Infact, when the run was about to begin, the bridge for the train was down it was a total cluster F**K. All 100+ boats were crammed into this little bay waiting for the bridge to open. When it did we all had to funnel into the channel. This was time consuming and the fleet got very spread out. By the time we got through the bridge we were in the middle of the pack. We had about an 1/8 to 1/16 of a mile until the no wake zone ended. We were idling along with a bunch of other boats (cats and V's) cruising along,
All of a sudden a white boat shot down the left sideline FLYING!! not even close to being in the wake zone area. This caused all the other boats to get on it. I went to the parties and dinners and never heard of any kind of challenge.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe anyone on this board is believing the claims on this video!!!

His boat is absolutely amazing and nothing can be said otherwise, but to say he beat the boats the way he did is just beyond imagination.

Please Reggie, make a legitimate challenge, no more cheap shots!!
Old 06-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 2 cents..

It almost seemed like Fountain had this hole saga planned as a big marketing escapade.. Don't get me wrong.. I respect Reggie and what he has done for the industry but seems it was planned all along as a marketing gimic. From the close ups in the helicopter, verbage used, but what do I know.

I have to agree with Mr. Kent and the other MTI owners.. Bring it to the shoot out.. I bet Kilo Kat would even welcome Reggie over to have a cold drink...

This is the best stuff on OSO since the good ol days of the Apache threads...
Old 06-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by waterbum
Why do threads that get started by trolls get so much attention? Because he / she is good and knows how to rile up the masses. Could someone please do some investigation on where this fastandfriendly is located and their agenda? Oh yea, I forgot, trolls don't have an agenda. Their purpose in life is to generate passionate arguments, stoke the fire a little if it starts to die down, sit back and get a good laugh
do a search on fastandfriendly you will see that in one of his first posts, he clearly gives his full name and who he is...
Old 06-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Originally Posted by sellsman11
Something tells me that all three of them are already aware of the invite!!
There was a LOT of conference calls going on yesterday!!
Old 06-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
My 2 cents..

It almost seemed like Fountain had this hole saga planned as a big marketing escapade.. Don't get me wrong.. I respect Reggie and what he has done for the industry but seems it was planned all along as a marketing gimic. From the close ups in the helicopter, verbage used, but what do I know.

I have to agree with Mr. Kent and the other MTI owners.. Bring it to the shoot out.. I bet Kilo Kat would even welcome Reggie over to have a cold drink...

This is the best stuff on OSO since the good ol days of the Apache threads...
Exactly! Speed racer is a pleasure boat, Rio Roses is a full blown race boat.
The only "Fair" challange for Rio Roses would be David Scott or Dave Callan, then it's Raceboat to Raceboat!!!

Anyone know why Reggie wasn't in the boat? I heard he was walking around in his race jump suit.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

This is funny... reminds me of last summer when I pulled away from Mr_Velocity two times in one day on the ocean in the ole resin buckett. He still think's I sandbagged him and didn't give him enough time to catch up before I let off on the sticks cause I was so far ahead!
Old 06-23-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Come to Run Run a 75 mile open ocean run.....of are you guys a *****!!!
Nordy, taking typing lessons from Puder ??

Quick Reply: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.