Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Notices

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Old 06-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Can someone give me a top speed for LittleG's MTI?

It's the purple/yellow flamed 42' w/1075's.

Thanks.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No No...let me tell ya something...anybody with the cash rapped up in these machines is not going to pull back on reggie if they walk him....there is alot said for a man that can let it hang out the whole time....if i have the power to go by...i am staying by untill broke.....and if you show up with speed racer at a run....you better expect to hold it...that is why you bought it.....just like all the other big dogs..that is how it is on top..unless this is the new yuppie way of doing it...it might be....crappin e dockers.....oh it is ok for reggie to hold it for ever and the e dock guys get away with a shot...pleeeeze......and once again to say they didn't know it was on...they knew what they were doing with reggie....and they darn well should have stayed in front........yea right.......you did not know it was a race to the last card stop with reggie....OK ..
Old 06-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Can someone give me a top speed for LittleG's MTI?

It's the purple/yellow flamed 42' w/1075's.

Thanks.
Little g is bad....I remember that video of him turning around to attempt on longlite....priceless .....little g would not have layed back on Reggie
Old 06-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

164mph, and very smooth at that speed
Old 06-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
164mph, and very smooth at that speed

Okay, say 164 is correct.

That means with identical power(1075's) a recently delivered 42' Fountain Lightning went 136.8 on GPS, and LittleG's 42' MTI went 164 on GPS.

That oughta make a point, but..............REGGIE set the mark at 136.8 in the Fountain HIMSELF..........
Old 06-24-2006, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Byrdman
No No...let me tell ya something...anybody with the cash rapped up in these machines is not going to pull back on reggie if they walk him....there is alot said for a man that can let it hang out the whole time....if i have the power to go by...i am staying by untill broke.....and if you show up with speed racer at a run....you better expect to hold it...that is why you bought it.....just like all the other big dogs..that is how it is on top..unless this is the new yuppie way of doing it...it might be....crappin e dockers.....oh it is ok for reggie to hold it for ever and the e dock guys get away with a shot...pleeeeze......and once again to say they didn't know it was on...they knew what they were doing with reggie....and they darn well should have stayed in front........yea right.......you did not know it was a race to the last card stop with reggie....OK ..
umm dude, take your meds, speed did break, they broke a blower snout, came back in on one engine ...breathe tom breathe
Old 06-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Yea...i know they broke......they lost...no biggie...i was commenting on they did not know it was a race with reggie....read all my posts....they think they can get away with a shot or 2 or 3....and not the whole run ....please.....that is not the deal...if i do the same and then break or lose in the end...please....ya lost....maybe the unwritten rules have changed....it takes a good boat to hold it on a poker run...as far as I saw...reggie had it.....I will make sure i ask what all the rules are prior to ingaging with these fine gentelmen.....hey....they did not even get there cards....yea so reggie blew some no wake....my crew would have been up his azz....pleeeeze n
Old 06-24-2006, 10:21 PM
NRG
Registered

First one from point "A" to point "B" is FIRST, and if the "other" guy breaks, slows down, doesn't make it, or whatever, he was SECOND.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,783 Likes on 3,810 Posts

He Sure As Hell didnt make a big deal in 2003, when he got beat to the first stop by a 24 ft Skater with t/200's on the back. Reggie's excuse they didnt know where the stop was!!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pete B
He Sure As Hell didnt make a big deal in 2003, when he got beat to the first stop by a 24 ft Skater with t/200's on the back. Reggie's excuse they didnt know where the stop was!!!!
hell in 03 no fear wore that that skater out two or three times and he cried that he was king of the run, get real that skater could not hold a candle to no fear then or now. no fear slowed at the bridge and let it go i guess if you blast by everyone at the last second you are the man even if they have already slowed

Quick Reply: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.