Speed Racer calling Reggie! >

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Notices

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Old 06-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

180 in an open cock pit boat is safe,,,,,,, hhhhmmmmmmmmm.
with all this talk of pros and safety gear and being PREPARED.

keep in mind to be the man you have to beat the man, and in that video it is plainly obvious the beak boat was not beaten,

PERIOD.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not taking sides, but here's my take.

Pro Race driver and throttleman versus some guy out to have fun with passengers on board.

I think Fountain has made an ass of himself.

Bring it to LOTO in August where EVERYBODY knows the deal. Then put up a number and we'll be impressed.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44

All I know is I saw a little ol' beak stomp that big bad boy MTI... ASS HANDED TO HIM.... de-tuned your boat???? WTF???? N PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Show up to the biggest Poker Run in the country with a knife? OK you lose....Always be on your toes Speed... Reg handed it to you and now you think he will show up with the same set up? Get Real. Not to mention ALL the other cats who murdered even worse.... Nice Thread Reggie wont be caught dead on that little LOTO puddle.... get into big water and see who shows up.... Jax aint LOTO

I wish Reggie had yopur cabin wired to hear you crying when he gave it to you.....
Put down the pipe! One word for you on the bandwagon:

PHYSICS!
Old 06-22-2006, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by eyezlee
I'm not taking sides, but here's my take.

Pro Race driver and throttleman versus some guy out to have fun with passengers on board.

I think Fountain has made an ass of himself.

Bring it to LOTO in August where EVERYBODY knows the deal. Then put up a number and we'll be impressed.
Please clear this up. Was there an OSS driver or throttleman in Speed Racer?????
Old 06-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blume
I like AMF offer better then this....Catalina, Offshore race....Loto, drag race.

I agree with you Blume. A 75 mile shoot out .. Not a one mile timed event
Old 06-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blume
Please clear this up. Was there an OSS driver or throttleman in Speed Racer?????

Hell if I know, I assumed that there was not. Was I not clear in my post above? I have had a few tonight.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

BOTTOM LINE - you are prepared or not. Engines tuned down, wrong props, too many people, wrong gas, wasn't ready, hatch was lose, windsheild was dirty or you weren't ready...DOES NOT MATTER
When the green flag drops, the bullsh!t stops - winner takes all!
are you for real? have you ever smooched reggies pickle? your idol wont show cuz he doesn't want to loose face, with a real heads up race where both parties are prepared. now feel free to bury your nose back in reggies azz crack
Old 06-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Registered

which boat would have performed better if the water had been ruffer on that poker run?
Old 06-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44

All I know is I saw a little ol' beak stomp that big bad boy MTI... ASS HANDED TO HIM.... de-tuned your boat???? WTF???? N PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Show up to the biggest Poker Run in the country with a knife? OK you lose....Always be on your toes Speed... Reg handed it to you and now you think he will show up with the same set up? Get Real. Not to mention ALL the other cats who murdered even worse.... Nice Thread Reggie wont be caught dead on that little LOTO puddle.... get into big water and see who shows up.... Jax aint LOTO

I wish Reggie had yopur cabin wired to hear you crying when he gave it to you.....
Reggie has been here at LOTO for at least the last four years just to hang out at a second rate Foutain dealership. But never to compete. Makes you wonder don't it.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Well this should be interesting however just posting this on OSO and actaully not calling or sending a certified letter to Fountain might not cut it. I highly doubt Reggie sits in his office and reads this board.
So, exactly who was that "press release" directed towards?.....Certainly, it wasn't written for powerboat?

Quick Reply: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.