Like Tree0Likes

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Reply
Old 06-22-2006, 09:38 PM
  #61
Registered
 
monstaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: long island, newyork
My Boats: 3kids
Posts: 2,551
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

180 in an open cock pit boat is safe,,,,,,, hhhhmmmmmmmmm.
with all this talk of pros and safety gear and being PREPARED.

keep in mind to be the man you have to beat the man, and in that video it is plainly obvious the beak boat was not beaten,


PERIOD.
monstaaa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:38 PM
  #62
Registered
 
eyezlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Broken Arrow/Grand Lake, OK
My Boats: SOLD!
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

I'm not taking sides, but here's my take.

Pro Race driver and throttleman versus some guy out to have fun with passengers on board.

I think Fountain has made an ass of himself.

Bring it to LOTO in August where EVERYBODY knows the deal. Then put up a number and we'll be impressed.
eyezlee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
  #63
Registered
 
Spine Tingler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: GLOC
My Boats: Smith Power 44MTI
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44


All I know is I saw a little ol' beak stomp that big bad boy MTI... ASS HANDED TO HIM.... de-tuned your boat???? WTF???? N PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Show up to the biggest Poker Run in the country with a knife? OK you lose....Always be on your toes Speed... Reg handed it to you and now you think he will show up with the same set up? Get Real. Not to mention ALL the other cats who murdered even worse.... Nice Thread Reggie wont be caught dead on that little LOTO puddle.... get into big water and see who shows up.... Jax aint LOTO

I wish Reggie had yopur cabin wired to hear you crying when he gave it to you.....
Put down the pipe! One word for you on the bandwagon:




PHYSICS!
Spine Tingler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
  #64
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
blume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sherman, Texas
Posts: 2,524
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyezlee
I'm not taking sides, but here's my take.

Pro Race driver and throttleman versus some guy out to have fun with passengers on board.

I think Fountain has made an ass of himself.

Bring it to LOTO in August where EVERYBODY knows the deal. Then put up a number and we'll be impressed.
Please clear this up. Was there an OSS driver or throttleman in Speed Racer?????
blume is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:00 PM
  #65
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Albany NY
My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blume
I like AMF offer better then this....Catalina, Offshore race....Loto, drag race.

I agree with you Blume. A 75 mile shoot out .. Not a one mile timed event
otis311 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:00 PM
  #66
Registered
 
eyezlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Broken Arrow/Grand Lake, OK
My Boats: SOLD!
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blume
Please clear this up. Was there an OSS driver or throttleman in Speed Racer?????

Hell if I know, I assumed that there was not. Was I not clear in my post above? I have had a few tonight.
eyezlee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:11 PM
  #67
Registered
 
ratman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: medellin colombia, pablo escobar's lil town
My Boats: michelob light scarab, sold, sailor now
Posts: 8,396
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
BOTTOM LINE - you are prepared or not. Engines tuned down, wrong props, too many people, wrong gas, wasn't ready, hatch was lose, windsheild was dirty or you weren't ready...DOES NOT MATTER
When the green flag drops, the bullsh!t stops - winner takes all!
are you for real? have you ever smooched reggies pickle? your idol wont show cuz he doesn't want to loose face, with a real heads up race where both parties are prepared. now feel free to bury your nose back in reggies azz crack
ratman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:18 PM
  #68
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 230
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

which boat would have performed better if the water had been ruffer on that poker run?
speed buff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:18 PM
  #69
Registered
 
WeaponX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: LOTO
My Boats: 2400 HP nightmare.
Posts: 1,437
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44


All I know is I saw a little ol' beak stomp that big bad boy MTI... ASS HANDED TO HIM.... de-tuned your boat???? WTF???? N PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Show up to the biggest Poker Run in the country with a knife? OK you lose....Always be on your toes Speed... Reg handed it to you and now you think he will show up with the same set up? Get Real. Not to mention ALL the other cats who murdered even worse.... Nice Thread Reggie wont be caught dead on that little LOTO puddle.... get into big water and see who shows up.... Jax aint LOTO

I wish Reggie had yopur cabin wired to hear you crying when he gave it to you.....
Reggie has been here at LOTO for at least the last four years just to hang out at a second rate Foutain dealership. But never to compete. Makes you wonder don't it.
WeaponX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:20 PM
  #70
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
CigDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
Posts: 21,346
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike
Well this should be interesting however just posting this on OSO and actaully not calling or sending a certified letter to Fountain might not cut it. I highly doubt Reggie sits in his office and reads this board.
So, exactly who was that "press release" directed towards?.....Certainly, it wasn't written for powerboat?

CigDaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
JonMangual
General Boating Discussion
143
05-23-2008 07:38 AM
thedonz
General Boating Discussion
44
05-19-2006 04:11 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.