Notices

speed racer and cat boys

Old 07-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: speed racer and cat boys

Originally Posted by the duke
August 4th. North Carolina. All boats are welcome. Lets see if the other "V" hulled boys stick around this time. And how many Cats show up to put their money where their mouth is.
cats are in no danger of loosing there money trust me....
Old 07-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Just a thought.......

Maybe RR had MORE than 1550's in her. As stated, she never had her hatch open. We know they have bigger motors. Do you really think they would have come there to do all that with less than the BEST THEY HAD ??

People seem real quick on kickin' SR over the "pump Gas" and "pulley" issue saying no way he came with less than the best.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by the duke
Besides the closed cockpit, how different is SR compared to Bud Select or Callen? Just because he has a $50K++ paint job instead of numbers?????
Randy Kent, Dave Scott and Dave Callan are all professional racers. That said, I have no problem betting my best lab-finished prop that the boat set-up for each and every one of these guys would be a night and day difference from a Poker run setup and an all out race setup.
Furthermore, The setup to compete, finish and win, an offshore race would be much different than the setup for a Kilo record, or say, ' beating someone to the first turn'
I respectfully suggest that the next race has Rio Roses in the same start with Dave Callan, Dave Scott, and any other internal combustion engine cat that wants a piece of Reggies' so called "cat killer". Then we'll see who takes the World Kilo Record, (if it is a true UIM timed record) in NC, then let Reggie come to the Shootout and go for the "Top Gun" award.
Video can be edited, and this banter could go on forever.
I say, let's see em head to head in a true controlled environment. Best of luck to all, and all come back safe.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Gordo
Randy Kent, Dave Scott and Dave Callan are all professional racers. That said, I have no problem betting my best lab-finished prop that the boat set-up for each and every one of these guys would be a night and day difference from a Poker run setup and an all out race setup.
Furthermore, The setup to compete, finish and win, an offshore race would be much different than the setup for a Kilo record, or say, ' beating someone to the first turn'
I respectfully suggest that the next race has Rio Roses in the same start with Dave Callan, Dave Scott, and any other internal combustion engine cat that wants a piece of Reggies' so called "cat killer". Then we'll see who takes the World Kilo Record, (if it is a true UIM timed record) in NC, then let Reggie come to the Shootout and go for the "Top Gun" award.
Video can be edited, and this banter could go on forever.
I say, let's see em head to head in a true controlled environment. Best of luck to all, and all come back safe.
AMEN!!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Registered

why doin't you all come to nc on aug the 4 and run the kilo . must be paid and reg by july 17 .
Old 07-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Registered

gordo glad to have you back on the bord . where you been hiding ? are you racing this year ? it was nice to meet you in nc a few years ago .
Old 07-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
One of these days Reggie is gonna put wings on that thing and put it in orbit to beat the shuttle around the world.

I hope they realize its not a race.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:13 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question Re: speed racer and cat boys

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
why doin't you all come to nc on aug the 4 and run the kilo . must be paid and reg by july 17 .
There is only 10 days left before the deadline to be paid and registered for the KILO.

Can anyone show me where the information and registration is for the KILO? What is the entry fee ?

I see they finally posted the Racers Packet, but no mention of the KILO fees or registration paperwork that I saw. Only for the Race itself... Did I miss it somewhere?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-07-2006, 10:45 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question Re: speed racer and cat boys

Originally Posted by Fanatic

Here Sharkey...

http://www.superboat.com/events.cfm?...=details&ID=68

?????????????????????????????

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL, the delete key wasn't fast enuff

Quick Reply: speed racer and cat boys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.