Notices

If Fountains are so good?

Old 06-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: If Fountains are so good?

No problem thats what I pay insurence for its easier than selling them.
Hunster is starting next week.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You called him a pickle licker!
Old 06-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

What do outerlimits hang their hat on? Last time I knew Reggie shut outerlimits up when they were claiming to have the fastest V (with a picture of their GPS!!!). If I remember correctly they didnt even show up to the sanctioned event, they blamed it on a water pump. Oh thats right, you guys have crazy paint jobs. Now I hear not even that is working out for you guys, because of quality control its now farmed out. Give fountain the respect they deserve.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Registered

Okay guys times up. This has been a Friday Funny. And you have all been punked. All I did was ask a simple question to see how far everybody would blow it out of proportion. WOW
you guys took the bait. Any body that knows me knows I don't care what car,boat bike or what ever you drive. Its all good and for the love of the sport. You guys need to chill. Take it easy and have fun. because thats all I've been doin with this thread. If you notice I really didn't say anything. Everybody put the words in my mouth. No nobody would do that here. Thanks for turning a really bad day better. Now lets get off this box and go have good time its Friday.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool Re: If Fountains are so good?

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Then why are there 181 of them for sale in the classifieds. Double the next closest brand? I can see you guys love em so much you just can't wait to get rid of them.
didn't say much.....just a reminder. I think both are great boats, by the way and I really like both owners. they are both class acts in their on way.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Registered

The Corp is dumping the lake to help some ugly fish and mussels in FL, we are having another horrendous T-storm, my boat is still not back together (Fountain) but I am having fun here waiting for my last (8pm) FedEx pickup for the day.

Old 06-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blume
didn't say much.....just a reminder. I think both are great boats, by the way and I really like both owners. they are both class acts in their on way.

Me to, I was just stirring the pot to see what would come to the top. With all the he said she said thats been goin on this week with the CAT KILLER somebody had to.
Old 06-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Okay guys times up. This has been a Friday Funny. And you have all been punked. All I did was ask a simple question to see how far everybody would blow it out of proportion. WOW
you guys took the bait. Any body that knows me knows I don't care what car,boat bike or what ever you drive. Its all good and for the love of the sport. You guys need to chill. Take it easy and have fun. because thats all I've been doin with this thread. If you notice I really didn't say anything. Everybody put the words in my mouth. No nobody would do that here. Thanks for turning a really bad day better. Now lets get off this box and go have good time its Friday.
Nice save
Old 06-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Cool Trips
Nice save

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS
Old 06-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It is friday and its all good. Nice thread, I definitely took the bait.

Quick Reply: If Fountains are so good?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.