Like Tree0Likes

July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Reply
Old 06-28-2006, 12:46 AM
  #11
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattitude
Tell me more about the fireworks etc.......

We are staying in Navarre beach the 30th to the 4th, will be putting in at Juana's most often but may tow to Destin 4 the fireworks- not sure I want to run the inter coastal at night.

Crab island's on the short list- what day? look for the patriotic ride
I figure we will do crab sat,sun and ,Monday head to Pensacola meet up with Racerx6 there for the day, He said something about hanging at Juan's also.Tue prob Crab or get a spot across from AJ's to watch the fireworks , I really don't know were they have them but heard in the inlet?

Sounds like a few people will be down there

I rented a 5BR house in Destin Harbor that has a slip,should be fun .Sounds like a few people will be down there First time being there on a holiday.

Rob


Dean touch base Wed.
Attached Thumbnails
July 4th In Destin Florida ?-destin-big-medium-.jpg  
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:18 AM
  #12
Registered
 
97BossHammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Brandon, MS.
Posts: 1,135
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

I'm going down July 1-8, definitly across from AJ's is the place to be, I usually see tons of "go fasts" right in that area. I'm saying down Holiday Isle drive so will be a short "walk" for me....thats right I said walk......currently boatless...and MAN DOES IT SUCK.

Be nice to the folks walking by your boat Rob.....one of them might be me being boatless SUX.
97BossHammer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:21 AM
  #13
Registered
 
DonziDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Orange Beach,AL
My Boats: 1986 Donzi Z25 , 1975 Formula F26
Posts: 118
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

I think we are going to ride over from Orange Beach on Monday with 3 or 4 boats. ....Ricky
DonziDog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:35 AM
  #14
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3
Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Hey Rob,
Plan to go down late Friday, early Sat. see you out at Crab Island Sat - Tues most likely. Got a few others from GCOffshore coming down with us. Stayin in Destin Harbor See ya then
Craig
www.gcoffshore.com
spinny20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:29 AM
  #15
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97BossHammer
I'm going down July 1-8, definitly across from AJ's is the place to be, I usually see tons of "go fasts" right in that area. I'm saying down Holiday Isle drive so will be a short "walk" for me....thats right I said walk......currently boatless...and MAN DOES IT SUCK.

Be nice to the folks walking by your boat Rob.....one of them might be me being boatless SUX.
We are staying in the 500 Block of Gulf Shore Dr we should be close.Hollar at us we will be there
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:02 AM
  #16
Registered
 
97BossHammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Brandon, MS.
Posts: 1,135
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

dang ur right down the street......will keep an eye out for the Hustler
97BossHammer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:25 AM
  #17
Registered
VIP Member
 
racer-x6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Mississippi
My Boats: Mid Stream Marine
Posts: 1,454
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonziDog
I think we are going to ride over from Orange Beach on Monday with 3 or 4 boats. ....Ricky
I'll be in Orange beach from Friday till tuesday and plan on running over to meet up with Rob on monday.
racer-x6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:34 PM
  #18
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-x6
I'll be in Orange beach from Friday till tuesday and plan on running over to meet up with Rob on monday.
Eric We need to find a place to meet up???? I figure it will take us about 45min to get to Pensacola beach board walk for us.Less to Juans.

97BossHammer you'll see my truck and trailer in the drive. There's a boat house I am keeping the Hustler in

http://www.destinjollyroger.com/db4/.../Front4-04.jpg
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:12 PM
  #19
Registered
VIP Member
 
racer-x6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Mississippi
My Boats: Mid Stream Marine
Posts: 1,454
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Eric We need to find a place to meet up???? I figure it will take us about 45min to get to Pensacola beach board walk for us.Less to Juans.

97BossHammer you'll see my truck and trailer in the drive. There's a boat house I am keeping the Hustler in

http://www.destinjollyroger.com/db4/.../Front4-04.jpg
Here is a map of the area. lets pick a spot and time to meet and anyone else can join us.
Fort McRee is right on the end of the island, the water is deep right up to the beach. I don't know much about the area East until Jana's.
Attached Thumbnails
July 4th In Destin Florida ?-map.web.mapquest.com.gif  

Last edited by racer-x6; 06-28-2006 at 03:07 PM.
racer-x6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:06 PM
  #20
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-x6
Here is a map of the area. lets pick a spot and time to meet and anyone else can join us.
Fort McRee is right on the end of the island, the water is deep right up to the beach. I don't know much about the area East until Wuana's.


Ill try to get a better pick of the beach area tonight.That sounds good Eric the cove /beach area .If the Jelly fish are bad I guess we can go to Pensacola board walk area
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
pbam22
Poker Runs and Boating Events
10
06-30-2008 04:09 PM
Popeyes
General Boating Discussion
0
06-22-2005 03:39 PM
vette131
General Boating Discussion
9
06-26-2004 12:19 PM
Wild
General Racing Discussion
5
06-02-2004 05:38 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.