Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Race this Weekend! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133775-sarasota-race-weekend.html)

kr1276 06-27-2006 09:23 AM

Re: Sarasota Race this Weekend!

Hey Dirt,

Glad to hear you are coming! We plan on arriving at the Hyatt Fri about 4:00 PM. Looks like it should be a great weekend.

Keith

lucky strike 06-27-2006 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo
Will be there sometime on Thursday

Bill let us know when you're leaving & we will hook up for the ride.

dirtlawyer 06-27-2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by kr1276
Hey Dirt,

Glad to hear you are coming! We plan on arriving at the Hyatt Fri about 4:00 PM. Looks like it should be a great weekend.

Keith

Crap Ruckus, thought for sure I would not have to put up with you this time.... LOL. So you're bringing the big boat down, eh? How she running? I'll probably be running along with you - don't want to beat mine up too much - as you know, I typically like to do poker runs on OPB's... :D :D :D

I'll PM you my cell number. Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Ms PatriYacht 06-27-2006 05:22 PM

I just got a call from my neighbor who is staying at the Hyatt on business, she was all hyped up asking me what was going on, she said she saw a lot of posters with boats like our's, I said Black Thunder!! she said no just that type, cracked me up, like our's is a race boat. Unfortunately she has to leave tomorrow before all the boats come in, she said the marina is pretty empty. I told her to wonder the docks asking if anyone knew Ms PatriYacht :D Good thing for OSO and this thread I sounded like I knew what I was talking about. Have fun, wish I was there :drink:

LongShot 06-27-2006 08:19 PM

The OPBA (Offshore Power Boat Association) Poker Run should have 35 plus boats registered and have more room...log onto www.opbafl.com for registration and more information.

Helicopter and video are in place and ready to drop the throttles.

Last minute check in and Captains' Meeting Saturday 9:00AM at the Sarasota Hyatt.

FeverMike 06-28-2006 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Wardey
You guy's be sure and stop by Team Extreme's tent for some bev's. Dave

Hayseed and I will be down touring Sanford & Son's pit so we will look for you , Dave! :drink:

F1-00 Racing 06-28-2006 09:36 PM

Just an FYI for you guys, while your over @ the Extreme tent grabbing your beverages :D go next door to F1-12 Venompowerboats.com and sign up for the FREE raffle of 3 days and 2 nights at The Mariner's Club Resort in Key Largo( www.marinersclub.com ) no strings attached. I want to thank our partners at the Mariners Club for allowing us to give back to our fans. I read the fine print and Dave, even you are eligible to enter :evilb:

Look forward to seeing everyone

Trent
F1-12 Team Venompowerboats.com

THEJOKER 06-29-2006 11:18 AM

Can't wait I'll be there hanging with Carter!

FeverMike 06-29-2006 05:02 PM

Well, my best friends will not be racing this weekend. Seems that no other SVL's are showing up. :(

dirtlawyer 06-29-2006 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Well, my best friends will not be racing this weekend. Seems that no other SVL's are showing up. :(

That sux! They should run P-class instead...