Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BCC - Out of Betty Ford Clinic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13418-bcc-out-betty-ford-clinic.html)

captain america 09-05-2001 12:45 AM

BCC - Out of Betty Ford Clinic

I just checked out of the Betty Ford clinic after the SCOPE Poker Run two weeks ago. I can't remember most of it but I can remember the top ten reasons why that was one of the best weekends of my life:

10. Particpated in the SCOPE Poker run and meet some famous OSO members!
9. Got to watch the SCOPE executive comittee in action again. (Great event!!!)
8. Witnessed Turbosonic imitating DevilMan.
7. Watched BCC chase a bad boater away from Ruckus while Sexual Chocolate (Dennis Rodman) eye balled BCC in the distance.
6. Watched BCC chase a dog off of Ruckus while Sexual Chocolate checked BCC out again.
5. Watched Sean appear for a power breakfast consisting only of Hagen Daz ice cream.
4. Got to blow-out BCC's locamotive horns in St. Regis' underground parking lot.
3. Witnessed Turbosonic imitating DMan again.
2. Listened to Sean narrate his race video as he stalked and scared his rivals and showed his skill at near barrel rolls.
1. And Finally, ... Every Man's Dream ...On the run back from Catalina Island . . . I got to get it (Ruckus) up with BCC and her friend Julie ('95 Playmate of the year) ;)

Thanks BCC. You're awesome. Say hello to Sean and my future x-wife. As thanks here is the Bad Joke of the Week - :eek:

Dear Management,
I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labor;
I work at great depths;
I plunge head first into everything I do;
I do not get weekends off or public holidays;
I work in a damp environment;
I don't get paid overtime;
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation;
I work in high temperatures;
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight;
You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods;
You do not always follow the orders of the management team;
You do not stay in your allocated position and often visit other areas.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working;
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift;
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing;
You'll retire well before reaching 65;
You're unable to work double shifts;
You sometimes leave your allocated position before your assignment is completed;
And if that weren't all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,
The Management :)

NW_Jim 09-05-2001 01:29 AM

LMAO :D :D

BACK 4 MORE 09-05-2001 02:13 AM

:D

Audiofn 09-05-2001 08:20 AM

Talk about time on your hands :D :D That was funny

hp500efi 09-05-2001 08:25 AM

:D :p :D :p

Milord 09-05-2001 08:38 AM

ROFLMFAO :D :D :D :D

ssherman 09-05-2001 12:20 PM

Nice to have you back Capt A.

TUG TUG

PhantomChaos 09-05-2001 12:54 PM

I'm still trying to decode this "Tug Tug" message I see all the time............are you refering to the speed of DMAN's cigarette?

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D

ssherman 09-05-2001 01:39 PM

I believe that question should be anwsered by BCC and Rivergirl if they are still alive I havent seen them around in so long.

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 01:43 PM

That was funny as hell...... :D

Boat Girl 09-05-2001 01:47 PM

Gasm, how did I know you would jump on this thread

Blonde Cig Chick 09-05-2001 02:40 PM

CA, you're a riot!

Nort,

I'll have to fill you in. :D You'll get a lot of mileage out of this one!

Ssherman,

Did you get those t-shirts made yet? Tug-Tug!

captain america 09-05-2001 02:42 PM

SSherman, great to meet you dude. The TUG TUG thing still has me seriously ROTFLMAO! E-mail me so I can send you the pictures of Ruckus' engines (that just happen to have RiverGirl and BCC in them with you) :)

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: captain america ]

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 02:59 PM

Your funny there.... CA. I was a little concerned that I haven't seen you post in a few.

ahhh...that was an upsetting and quite funny scene with the bad boater and the dog.
but, you forgot about the bread bouncing on the table too! :eek: :p

it was aaaaaaaaaaall quite memorable. :D :p

oh and lets not forget "who" is behind the "tug tug" thing. that is what makes it soooooooooo funny!...right Rickeee
:p :D

tug tug :p

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 03:00 PM

Hey I want copies of the pics too!! :D

captain america 09-05-2001 03:06 PM

RiverGirl, I have pictures of you too. E-mail me and I will send them to you! It was great to see you again. Hope to see you soon :) Tug Tug Woo Woo (see BCC for the "woo woo"). ROTFLMAO thinking about checking myself back into Betty Ford. I will be in the wing dedicated to Sean.

ssherman 09-05-2001 03:19 PM

no Tug Tug Shirts I have been so busy i dont know if i should pee or go blind. Hi Rivergirl acting like i dont exist anymore i see ;)

TUG TUG ROTFLMAO

Blonde Cig Chick 09-05-2001 03:30 PM

Ssherman,

I can't wait to see you! Just one week from Tuesday!

Tug-Tug :p

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 03:40 PM

Nooooo...
I thought the complete opposite, to be quite honest with you.

Hiiiiiii ssherman!! :p ;)
Hi norty!
Hi Blondie!..(thanks for being here girlie!)
Hi NW_Jim!
Hi BACK 4 MORE!
Hi Audiofn!
Hi hp500efi!
Hi Milord!
HI boatgirl!

Hi all!...
did I tell all my oso boys....
I looooovvvvveeee you! ;)

PhantomChaos 09-05-2001 03:45 PM

RG-

Are there gold flakes in the bottom of your cup today?

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D :D :D

ssherman 09-05-2001 03:50 PM

The truth is out now i know what happened to the RG at the Hyatt in Longbeach :D :D

RG you really had me fooled. No i havent been ignoring you i just knew that you were not at home and i have been swamped did you ever get the cookies????

BCC I am pumped. I was wondering if it would be OK if I brought my dog along to go in the boat :p BTW I recently purchased a hockey goalie mask to wear when we have dinner incase any unidentified flying bread comes my way :D :D ROTFLMAO

Blonde Cig Chick 09-05-2001 04:36 PM

LOL! ;) :D

captain america 09-05-2001 04:40 PM

SSherman I got your email. I will send you the pics after I download them. Just curious, but what happened to RG in the Marriott and why was she holding up the bar so it wouldn't fall down?

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 04:42 PM

In no way is this meant to be mean or disrespectful.....but why is when this group talks to each other it is like reading code.....for days.....why don't you let everybody in on the scoop....I mean if you want to tease each other that's cool but what's up with bits and pieces on a discussion board.........does anybody else see this or am I just being picky????? ;)

rick32 09-05-2001 04:43 PM

oooooooooooohhhhhhh.... you guys are soooooo funny........ ( tugg tugg- the xtra g for effort.... )

Rotflmao: What the hell does that mean ???

CA: Your the man bro!

Cheer's,
rick32 ( With wings ! I'm the one that needs a cape ! ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boat Girl 09-05-2001 04:45 PM

Gasm, I was kinda thinking the same thing, but then I realized whatever, its not like I need to know or want to know...Let them be...

captain america 09-05-2001 04:56 PM

Shoregasm,

Here are 8 reasons that may answer your question:

1. There are some things in the group that we don't know what we are talking about.
2. There are some things we can't remember.
3. There are some things we don't want to remember.
4. There are some things you don't want to know.
5. There are things we know but don't talk about.
6. There are things we don't know and don't talk about.
7. There are some things though that we can't talk about or we would have to "erase" you . . . and quite frankly I think you are much to funny to do that to.
8. TUG TUG WOO WOO Shimmy Shimmy Coco Bop :)

Rick32 ROTFLMAO = Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. By the way it was great meeting you at the SCOPE PR.

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 04:56 PM

Hey babe....gettin cold up there yet?????you know how to fix that......... :p I hear ya on this one...but I just say what everybody is thinking and won't say for whatever reasons.......no big deal....not meant to imply anything just curious to why you would tell someone"hey i got a secret" and then not fill in the blanks.....kinda odd....reminds me of something but can't put my finger on it....... :cool:

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 05:00 PM

ya know the funniest part of that whole response was you got all the words in order....hell I was reading it and screwed it up........LMAO ;)

rick32 09-05-2001 05:12 PM

Thanx CA !
Great hanging with you too...tug tug....

Hey when are you coming out to see us again ???

Rick

PhantomChaos 09-05-2001 05:16 PM

Sounds like this Tug Tug thing is one of those Cigar boat things...................

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D

Boat Girl 09-05-2001 05:44 PM

Hey RG how is Havasu...

captain america 09-05-2001 05:45 PM

Thanks Shoregasm, I laugh everytime I see your "Hey look there's a shark ... let's pet 'em" What do you do for a living that you are on this board so much? Do you work for Fidelity handling my dwindling mutual fund? :eek:

Thanks Rick32, I will be back. Soon. Are you going to Lake Mead? :cool:

PhantomChaos, now that BCC let you know what TUG TUG means. Do you think anyone would get the answer to the riddle? What has twelve legs; a small brain; is red, white, and sometimes blue; smells; sticks together and goes TUG TUG? :)

Hey BoatGirl for some strange reason I think I know you from a prior life? Send me some clues to put the puzzle together?
:confused:

I miss Ms. Cig and Zoomnfun.

ssherman 09-05-2001 05:54 PM

I agree with Capt America on all of the reasons. River Girl was holding the bar up because I think she might of accidently drank some GoldSchlagger thinking it was water and it made her feel like superwoman :D (not based on actual facts just speculation on Norts post)

captain america 09-05-2001 05:57 PM

SSherman, I thought she ate Superwoman and felt like GoldSchlagger? Did I get Norts post mixed up again? :eek:

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 06:23 PM

Speaking of accidents....we brought two bottles of Southern and one of Parrot bay......the Southern went in two liter Coke bottles.......well my buddy took a nap in the cabin saturday afternoon...woke up pretty sloshed and picked up the two liter thinking it was Coke...well big ole slurp of Southern.....not good when he needed to take a break...... :eek: ....made a real mess out of the side of MY boat.. :mad: sticky stuff...but humorous at the same time... :rolleyes:

Oh yeh MR CA.......if it is raining I don't do chit.....lately that the story.....well that's what I'll claim till tax time....... :rolleyes:

ssherman 09-05-2001 06:35 PM

LOL!!!! Yeah that is what happened you have the post confused again.

BTW I am still waiting on that package you sent me compliments of BCC.

Shorgasm the bread comment was in reference to BCC bouncing the bread she had in her hand off of the table when she hurdled me leaving the table on her way to asses the damage to ruckus after the boat hit it.

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 06:36 PM

ok...here we go..I have been waiting for this...
I do beg of you if we can PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSEE not bring up that undesirable moment of my life. :o

Let me lay it out on the table.

One minute I was fine, the next.....
weeeeelll, I don't know. :eek:
It just hit me like a brick.

It was all those days being isolated in Havasu amongst other things.

or maybe it was...

those funny te-KILL-u margaritas Norty was buying. :p , yeah thats it!

I just dont know, but hey guys I do apologize. I'm really am not like that...REALLY! :o

ohhh i am soooooooooooooooo

:o :o

CA...I better not find those pics on the internet. :mad: OR ELSE!!

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 06:41 PM

CA---I would email you, but your address is not in your profile. you can email me at [email protected]

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]

Zoomnfun 09-05-2001 06:49 PM

CA we miss you too. You have to give us a call. Want a boat ride this weekend? We always have room for you bud!!
Ms. Cig is currently planning her getaway to Cali, maybe I'll have to go too. Not looking forward to winter. I think the Cig may be headed south, soon. CALL US, DO I HAVE TO BEG. :eek: :eek: