dragon in PB atricle? WTF? >

dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Notices

dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Old 07-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

I own hull #1 and was part of the whole experience from the time the hull was layed up by Doug Wright. My boat was rigged by Mercury at Lake X. The first pass it ever ran was 86 mph with 3 blade Bravo props. After tweeking it ran 98.5 mph on GPS with 525's and 6 blade Herrings. In my opinion (for what it's worth) Eric's problems stemmed from the rigger. The hulls are identical, and Eric is very happy after Bob's re-rig. Craig and Scott have always been standup guys and build a great boat.

Vtech, get a life!!!!!!!! You are even more out of line in this post than the last. Maybe you should take up knitting.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Banned

Lets start a pole over weather v tec even owns a boat. He most likely sweeps floors at a bayliner dealership
Old 07-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Registered

Check out www.extremeboat.com and www.powerboatp1.com/results.ihtml
See how well the Dragon hull #6 ARPRO is doing in Europe. It is in first place. They are not slow hulls.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered

Isn't this what makes our sport/pasttime so much fun and passionate? This guy said....I want to go fast and I don't care what it costs....I admire that. Did it happen in a not so common way? yea....but hell, we have all probably been there in one way or another. I took my last boat....a 01' 25 Baja and put a damn 540 in it and threw over 60k into a boat that is only worth maybe 30k. Should I have done that instead of just go get a badazz 35' boat for 60k? Probably not, but it sure was fun wasting all that money.....I learned a lot and had a years worth of fun doing it. My money waste was on a different scale then Eric's, but my point is we all do it at one time or another.....Pleasure boating is about PLEASURE! Enjoy it once in a while!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Registered

haha....not sure how I happenned upon this article....just realized how friggin' old it is.....sorry for the 1st reply, and now the 2nd