Notices

oklahoma dam radar run

Old 07-07-2006, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: oklahoma dam radar run

Damn Jim you should get an award for farthest traveling boat. You go all over!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:33 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by customtouch
This is a top notch, well organized, and well run, poker run!!! Last year they served better food then you could get at most high end restaurants! Eric and the Cherokee Yacht Club went way beyond the call of duty, to assure that everyone was taken care of and enjoyed themselves. James Easton always does an excellent job photographing the event and you would be hard pressed to find a more hospitable group of people at any poker run!!! This is always one of my favorite runs, and the (only) run that my wife actually looks forward to!!! Trust me, you truly get your moneys worth at this run and it is a beautiful lake to boot!! I highly recommend it!!!!
See David i told you I forgot something! You guys are coming areny you???
Old 07-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
See David i told you I forgot something! You guys are coming areny you???
Hey Mike,

I have been slammed with boats to do but I am trying to figure out a way to come! I am not sure if I want to bring my boat or not and I have been talking to Dennis about bringing Card Shark again. I am currently doing a Card Shark II boat for him. It will be a 36 Nortech Cat with 1200 Cobra's. I think Rosemary really wants to come again (she loves it there) and I need to bring the Suburban up to have it dyno tuned at the place I bought the chip from. If all else fails, will you have room in your boat for a couple of extra passengers?
Old 07-09-2006, 10:54 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by customtouch
Hey Mike,

I have been slammed with boats to do but I am trying to figure out a way to come! I am not sure if I want to bring my boat or not and I have been talking to Dennis about bringing Card Shark again. I am currently doing a Card Shark II boat for him. It will be a 36 Nortech Cat with 1200 Cobra's. I think Rosemary really wants to come again (she loves it there) and I need to bring the Suburban up to have it dyno tuned at the place I bought the chip from. If all else fails, will you have room in your boat for a couple of extra passengers?
hey, i've been in that 36 nor-tech before..... make sure you post pics when you are done.....
Old 07-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sean H
hey, i've been in that 36 nor-tech before..... make sure you post pics when you are done.....
Yes, I am sure it used to belong to 3600Cat. Dennis pulled the motors and is having Leon go through them while I paint it! We are hoping to have it ready for Labor Day but we will have to wait and see!

Last edited by customtouch; 07-10-2006 at 12:27 AM.