The Big Apple, anyone else?? >

The Big Apple, anyone else??

Notices

The Big Apple, anyone else??

Old 07-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,063 Likes on 280 Posts
Default Re: The Big Apple, anyone else??

Originally Posted by Shane
Good attitude Johnny! Bruce's line did crack me up! Kristen and I joke about "band camp" all the time.
Ya that was funny!
Old 07-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Driver-441
Racer

But back to the ?? anybody going to be out there?
Old 07-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright I guess the gay comment was rough. I am sorry Johnny. Band camp was a little funny though. I know you love boats as much as all of us do. That is why I said you should be out on your boat or parents boat which ever the case may be. I did not own my own boat until I was 18. Prior to that I used my parents Donzi and did all the stuff I suggested to you. The band camp reference being gay was just a crack like American Pie reference. If you were offended I am sorry.

I live not too far from the city. Only about 35 to 40 miles. If you want shoot me a pm I will take you for a ride on a real fast Progression. And get you out of this Super Boat kick you are on. Plus I will play some good music for you to listen to..
Old 07-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Titan
Alright I guess the gay comment was rough. I am sorry Johnny. Band camp was a little funny though. I know you love boats as much as all of us do. That is why I said you should be out on your boat or parents boat which ever the case may be. I did not own my own boat until I was 18. Prior to that I used my parents Donzi and did all the stuff I suggested to you. The band camp reference being gay was just a crack like American Pie reference. If you were offended I am sorry.

I live not too far from the city. Only about 35 to 40 miles. If you want shoot me a pm I will take you for a ride on a real fast Progression. And get you out of this Super Boat kick you are on. Plus I will play some good music for you to listen to..
Cough,HOMO cough
Old 07-09-2006, 09:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Cough,HOMO cough
Old 07-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geeze first I get blastered by people I don't even know and Don't know how I am. And now I get blasted by my friends for trying to be nice.

Thanks
JCPerf
Old School
Slandrew

You can all eat me
Old 07-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by Titan

Its cool dude and i know the progressions are a kick azz boat. We have whippled 3 of em.