Notices

LEOPA Poker Run Pics

Old 07-17-2006, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Re: LEOPA Poker Run Pics

Thank you Racegirl!! Great job on the pic's !!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Registered

Default Re: LEOPA Poker Run Pics

Wow, sorry I missed it...Looks like a GREAT time!!!

Rg3..............Great pics!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Registered

Looked like a lot of fun. RG, I'm with you....I love Brian's boat, it is one of my favorites. I was fortunate to get a ride over to the Bay last summer. He and Mandy are sweeties!

Thanks for sharing the pics and that it was a safe day for everyone.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rastinger
Looked like a lot of fun. RG, I'm with you....I love Brian's boat, it is one of my favorites. I was fortunate to get a ride over to the Bay last summer. He and Mandy are sweeties!
We were talkin about that and how wonderful you guys are Brian and Mandy were sweet enough to offer me a ride too and one of these days I will be taking them up on it
Attached Thumbnails LEOPA Poker Run Pics-leopa071506-233-.jpg  
Old 07-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered

Wow - lots of pics!

Don't worry about that one new guy Dawn - Scott's trying to take care of the issue. Btw - they found out who took my boat for a spin through the rocks and I'm pressing charges
Old 07-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice pictures, thanks for taking the time to post them. The PatriYacht crew had a great time on and off the water I am trying to recover, everyones voice is shot from trying to talk over engines and loud music What little energy I had left on Sunday Morning, got left at Kelly's Island after our golf cart tour of all their bars.

It was good to see you Dawn, sorry we did not party more the heat made it hard for us to hang on the docks for as long as we would have liked.

Elizabeth it was good to see you and Tony, you guys sure had a rough time I had no idea that something happened to your boat, are you able to post what happened.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Registered

We had a good time all in all but it was a little rough on our boats! Here's the story...

Tony broke one of his engines on the way to Vermillion (the first card stop). Of course it was the one that had his hydrolic steering attached to it. We got towed in and all of that settled and went back to my marina to get my boat to take out to PIB.

Here's where my fun starts. When we docked we rafted off of a 24' Cigarette and a random cruiser in between us. The dock guys said that this boat had snuck in and wasn't with our group but there wasn't anything they could do about it because they hadn't found the guy yet. We went to get dinner and hit the bars. We got back to the boats around 1:30 am. When I walked up the dock my boat had been moved. My outboard and jackplate were both all the way in the water (I always lift it all the way out of PIB nasty water) and my bow was at the 24' Cigarette's stern. My stern was loosely tied and just kind of out there. My keys were also missing.

I was BEYOND furious

To top it off the guy in the Cigarette was not being at all helpful. He told me while I was turning my boat around I might as well move it someplace else because he was promptly leaving at 6 am (when I woke up at 8:30 he was still there...). Mind you I still don't have the keys to my boat. Some other things were also said but that guy is a side story. Anyway, from what we can gather the boat in the middle wanted out but didn't want to admit to anyone that they were leaving because they weren't supposed to be there in the first place. So... they took it upon themselves to get in my boat, start it and move it. From what other people told them they were all watching this guy drive it up close to the rocks by the retainer wall (by B dock for those of you that know PIB). He was so erratic and drunk driving my boat that someone called the cops but they didn't catch him.

When I found this out, I called the cops. They came out, I explained the story. They finally remembered that they did come out (no one had filed a report). The good news is that they found the guy(dockmaster had written down the boat's OH numbers). They tried calling him and he kept hanging up on them. Finally talked to him and he admitted moving my boat but them wouldn't talk to them any more. The police called me and asked if I wanted to press charges, which I am.

The good news is that the only damage seems to be some paint missing off of my skag and some scrapes on my bottom paint. I also found my keys (the guy had thrown them up in my cabin). I'm mad at myself because I always take my keys out of my boat. It figures that the one time that I don't something happens.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Registered

I received a PM from someone tonight who said that his buddy saw the whole thing happen. Apparently the guy who moved my boat was only going to attach one line to it and his buddy tied up the other one so it really wasn't drifting. He said the guy was incredibly drunk.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
We were talkin about that and how wonderful you guys are Brian and Mandy were sweet enough to offer me a ride too and one of these days I will be taking them up on it
Don't pass it up, it's a great ride.

We'll be at Kelley's Aug 4,5,6. I need to find out how to get a hold of Brian and let them know we're heading up there. We saw them at the Cleveland Boat Show in January and would like to at least hook up and have a drink with them.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DonziChick
Wow - lots of pics!

Don't worry about that one new guy Dawn - Scott's trying to take care of the issue. Btw - they found out who took my boat for a spin through the rocks and I'm pressing charges
Donzi, we heard about this....so sorry to hear that but glad that someone got his OH numbers and that you're pressing charges. What a jerk.

Quick Reply: LEOPA Poker Run Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.