Like Tree0Likes

Destin/worlds

Reply
Old 07-17-2006, 08:50 PM
  #1
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Can't remember.
Posts: 3,684
Default Destin/worlds

Where to stay for the races and what else do i need to know about staying there.Is Destin anything like Key west ?
docmanrich37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:11 PM
  #2
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Theres a good chance thats where Im headin this year. I want to talk to the guys when I get to St Clair and see if I can put together some kinda OSO party to go with the stuff they do for the drivers. Hopefully we can make something happen.
__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:47 PM
  #3
Registered
 
BRUCE SEROFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Edison, NJ, USA
Posts: 6,337
Default Re: Destin/worlds

hey RG. we will be in St. Clair. Stop by and say hello. I also want your auto graph. You are very famous around here
BRUCE SEROFF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:56 PM
  #4
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Bullhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Smithfield, VA
My Boats: Outerlimits Sl44
Posts: 1,227
Talking Re: Destin/worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Where to stay for the races and what else do i need to know about staying there.Is Destin anything like Key west ?
Rich
This is Mark with the LaveyCraft...Nan and I are starting to look into it also...we are thinking trying to do the time share thing...I'll let you know what we find out...hows the diesel
Bullhead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:15 PM
  #5
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Can't remember.
Posts: 3,684
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullhead
Rich
This is Mark with the LaveyCraft...Nan and I are starting to look into it also...we are thinking trying to do the time share thing...I'll let you know what we find out...hows the diesel
Sounds good.The duramaxs are running fine today in the boat. What a weekend it was.Let me know if and when you get some info on hotel,condo or just a very good bar stool for me.
docmanrich37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:18 PM
  #6
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Can't remember.
Posts: 3,684
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Theres a good chance thats where Im headin this year. I want to talk to the guys when I get to St Clair and see if I can put together some kinda OSO party to go with the stuff they do for the drivers. Hopefully we can make something happen.
Thats great RG3 and if you need any help let me know like a pic for dec in YOUR calender.I got a really nice camera.
docmanrich37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:45 PM
  #7
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Is the Race going to be out front or in the bay????


The condos there are father away from the water than Gulfshores/Orange Beach.It want be a spectator friendly event if its out front

We are in anyway


Rob
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:12 AM
  #8
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
hey RG. we will be in St. Clair. Stop by and say hello. I also want your auto graph. You are very famous around here

Hehe .... only parts of me are famous
__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:15 AM
  #9
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
The condos there are father away from the water than Gulfshores/Orange Beach.It want be a spectator friendly event if its out front
You mean I wont be able to get pictures? That should make Steve happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388

We are in anyway

Rob

__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:16 AM
  #10
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member
 
Racegirl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream
Posts: 22,944
Default Re: Destin/worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Thats great RG3 and if you need any help let me know like a pic for dec in YOUR calender.I got a really nice camera.

That is so sweet of you to offer
__________________
Bad Girls Make Good Company
Racegirl3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Steve Zuckerman
Nordic
8
12-03-2006 08:38 AM
fantastixvoyage
Northern Illinois Offshore Club
0
11-01-2006 12:07 AM
Z06vette
General Boating Discussion
6
09-13-2006 10:04 AM
JERSEY DEVIL
General Boating Discussion
5
04-19-2006 10:41 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.