Like Tree0Likes

Who does 3M tape protection?

Reply
Old 07-23-2006, 10:09 AM
  #1
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,810
Default Who does 3M tape protection?

Looking to do the bumpers on my car.
What is the thickness for necessary protection and what is needed to do this? Does the bumper have to be removed to do this properly? any other body panels need to be removed?
I'll be sending this out to get done, but want to make sure the shop knows what they are doing.
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:18 AM
  #2
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Who does 3M tape protection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider
Looking to do the bumpers on my car.
What is the thickness for necessary protection and what is needed to do this? Does the bumper have to be removed to do this properly? any other body panels need to be removed?
I'll be sending this out to get done, but want to make sure the shop knows what they are doing.
Thanks for this thread.Im sure they are waiting to bash me. Rob Offshoredrillin does it by the way and he will be up here this week
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:42 AM
  #3
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default Re: Who does 3M tape protection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPERF
Thanks for this thread.Im sure they are waiting to bash me. Rob Offshoredrillin does it by the way and he will be up here this week
yep later in the week, pm me or call my cell 410-746-0020. I can do it on the car just need the details...Rob
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:43 AM
  #4
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,810
Default Re: Who does 3M tape protection?

Jeff, thanks.
I'll send him a pm.
BTW, whats up w/ MB Poker Run?
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:47 AM
  #5
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member
Thread Starter
 
Stormrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
My Boats: 2003 28 Pantera - SOLD
Posts: 8,810
Default Re: Who does 3M tape protection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yep later in the week, pm me or call my cell 410-746-0020. I can do it on the car just need the details...Rob
Done... thx... check your cell for a long winded message.
Stormrider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Hardin Marine
New Products and Member Discounts
5
10-31-2008 12:57 PM
ccnhra
Fiberglass and Paint
1
04-25-2006 04:42 PM
BK
General Boating Discussion
2
01-29-2004 05:05 PM
fuelish
General Q & A
1
06-06-2003 11:37 PM
florida gator
General Boating Discussion
0
02-05-2003 10:51 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.