Like Tree0Likes

LOTO this Weekend??

Reply
Old 07-30-2006, 08:45 PM
  #21
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: st. louis,mo.
Posts: 1,647
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Randy had a celebrity driver with the playboy bunnies this weekend, did you get a chance to talk to Marc about the OSo PARTY FOR THE SHOOTOUT, are we going to big dicks, talked to bj friday, he said he would take care of us if we come up, see ya soon, wiggler
Buddy OO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:17 PM
  #22
Registered
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Wiggler

Marc was not there (again) i will try to call him this week, yes I want to have the OSO party there friday night. The Frankie and louies run is friday to big dick.

See ya

Wild
Wild is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:35 PM
  #23
Registered
 
gsmith9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: tulsa, oklahoma
Posts: 1,870
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Where were ya Johnny

Griff, saw ya go by headin to PC

Wiggler, I texted messaged ya as you went by

You get to see alot of nice rides eating lunch at Dog Day, a few boats i have never seen before.

Wild
I just got back. I spent most of friday at frankie and louies and than went to dog days around dark. I was in party cove all day until dark on saturday. Didn't see anyone from oso. Got pulled over twice in four days. Made me blow the stupid machine and follow the pen. They are a bunch of dic* heads for lake patrol. Still had a great time.
gsmith9898 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:12 PM
  #24
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I was in party cove all day until dark on saturday. Didn't see anyone from oso.
you didn't look to well or you didn't go far enough back in the cove....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:18 PM
  #25
Registered
 
jryan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,954
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I just got back. I spent most of friday at frankie and louies and than went to dog days around dark. I was in party cove all day until dark on saturday. Didn't see anyone from oso. Got pulled over twice in four days. Made me blow the stupid machine and follow the pen. They are a bunch of dic* heads for lake patrol. Still had a great time.
You should take out your gold teeth, and put down the 40oz of colt when driving your boat...
jryan26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:32 PM
  #26
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: st. louis,mo.
Posts: 1,647
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Sean, sounds like you guys had a good day, did you see some nice sights, sorry I could'nt be with you guys so we could of gotten pulled over, O I forgot the 50 is totally legal now.
Buddy OO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:23 AM
  #27
Registered
 
gsmith9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: tulsa, oklahoma
Posts: 1,870
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan26
You should take out your gold teeth, and put down the 40oz of colt when driving your boat...
I left in the gold teeth but I had no colt 40s since you weren't there. How was you watermelon eating contest in texas?
gsmith9898 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:35 PM
  #28
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Wichita KS
My Boats: 250 Cobalt, 20 Cigarette, 32 Fountain-SOLD
Posts: 473
Default Re: LOTO this Weekend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Where were ya Johnny

Griff, saw ya go by headin to PC

Wiggler, I texted messaged ya as you went by

You get to see alot of nice rides eating lunch at Dog Day, a few boats i have never seen before.

Wild
Wild, sorry about not making the dog days lunchen, we ended up at the Blue room Fri. Night and that was a BLOWOUT of course. Sat. departure on the water was a little behind schedule and finally made it out of Franky and Louis by about 1:30 by the time we got the boat in the water. Saw ya in the main channel idling but got no response out of ya. See ya at the Big Dicks run if not before.
JohnnyMarshall is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
44MTI
South Central US
36
06-21-2007 11:35 PM
Michael Ward
General Boating Discussion
25
06-17-2005 12:27 PM
BLee
General Boating Discussion
12
06-17-2003 11:21 PM
Risk Taker
General Boating Discussion
5
05-23-2002 03:19 PM
Audiofn
General Boating Discussion
50
04-01-2002 02:16 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.