Like Tree0Likes

need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

Reply
Old 07-25-2006, 01:49 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Cattitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Tulsa, OK, Grand, Beaver, LOTO
My Boats: '97 Scarb Thunder, '06 Formula 330ss for sale
Posts: 1,213
Default need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

I'm about to buy a new trailer, checking to see if anyone runs in that direction, maybe we can work something out, timing is flexible, mid to late August.

EDIT:

I know I could pay a hotshot dude, but I'm looking for less expensive options, will do a roadtrip myself if I need to. Just thought I could make someones trip worthwhille if they were already running that way.

Last edited by Cattitude; 07-25-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Cattitude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:01 PM
  #2
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 4
Default Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

if you can't handle the cost, then I recommend that you get your bud and do a road trip
bgchuby01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:34 PM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Cattitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Tulsa, OK, Grand, Beaver, LOTO
My Boats: '97 Scarb Thunder, '06 Formula 330ss for sale
Posts: 1,213
Default Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgchuby01
if you can't handle the cost, then I recommend that you get your bud and do a road trip
Thanks so much for your wisdom and offer to help- maybe you're one of those guys that looks the other way when a fellow boater needs to be towed.

I'm in the middle of networking FRIENDS to haul my Myco to my customer who just bought it.

I race all over the country and haul engines axles trannies, chassis for next to nothing to help people I barely know, why, cause I love the sport I'm in and will help others when I can.

So now, I'm buying a trailer and thought maybe I could buy someones fuel+ for a trip they might already be doing.

Maybe you could take your happy thoughts over to chit chat/bilge area

Edit: In hindsight- I realize my post would likely attract hot shot guys- my comment was not intended to be a slander to their profession, just that I had considered and ruled out that option- I don't want to waste your time.

Last edited by Cattitude; 07-25-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Cattitude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:53 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Wichita KS
My Boats: 250 Cobalt, 20 Cigarette, 32 Fountain-SOLD
Posts: 473
Default Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattitude
Thanks so much for your wisdom and offer to help- maybe you're one of those guys that looks the other way when a fellow boater needs to be towed.

I'm in the middle of networking FRIENDS to haul my Myco to my customer who just bought it.

I race all over the country and haul engines axles trannies, chassis for next to nothing to help people I barely know, why, cause I love the sport I'm in and will help others when I can.

So now, I'm buying a trailer and thought maybe I could buy someones fuel+ for a trip they might already be doing.

Maybe you could take your happy thoughts over to chit chat/bilge area

Edit: In hindsight- I realize my post would likely attract hot shot guys- my comment was not intended to be a slander to their profession, just that I had considered and ruled out that option- I don't want to waste your time.
Thats a PROFESSIONAL way of saying F- OFF, I liked that.
JohnnyMarshall is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:27 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: FORTLAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
My Boats: 99 problems
Posts: 4,229
Default Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
Thats a PROFESSIONAL way of saying F- OFF, I liked that.
I like that as well, , Im in houston, if something comes up that I need to run to that area or past I will be more than happy, untill then I will let you know. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
spk1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:44 PM
  #6
Registered
 
eyezlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Broken Arrow/Grand Lake, OK
My Boats: SOLD!
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

Ken - my brother lives south of Dallas if the seller needs a 1/2 way point to drop the trailer. He won't mind the trailer being around for a few days either.
eyezlee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 06:13 PM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Argyle, TX
My Boats: scratching the surface!
Posts: 1,623
Default Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

Ken if this deal works out with your other one dont worry about a fee from me, I have to goto port Arthur TX anyways and back with an empty truck so I could do both runs Down and up from the OKC area if it falls out just right with you. My schedule is very open just need a day or two notice to cut out of the city is all.
JPD Motorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
jmackin
General Boating Discussion
15
03-05-2008 08:02 PM
jmackin
General Boating Discussion
12
02-19-2008 10:01 AM
txriverrat2001
General Boating Discussion
7
05-31-2007 02:21 PM
800XCR
General Boating Discussion
5
01-29-2006 07:29 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.