Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Winnipesaukee (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136513-lake-winnipesaukee.html)

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:39 PM

Lake Winnipesaukee

3 Attachment(s)
Had a blast on the lake this weekend. Good to see fellow oso members using their boats. Here are a few pics...

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:43 PM

Re: Lake Winnipesaukee

3 Attachment(s)
Saw pm203 over in Braun bay...

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few more

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:48 PM

Saw ktron's new gladiator. Absolutely gorgeous.

DoTheMath 07-31-2006 09:05 AM

What up Chris. I saw the two Cig's rippin' across the broads toward Braun Bay Sun. as I was coming out from behind Jolly Isl. - wished I was quicker with the camera, it would have made a great shot! Sounds like you must have the PP runnin' right? Good news if that's the case.

And if that's your avg. weekend - damn man, I'm hangin' out on the wrong side of Cow! :p

ktron - if you catch this, were you over by Black Cat Isl. on Saturday - had a Glad. go by my house - off plane - (I'm sort of near the bridge), it looked great and sounded even better!!

-Mark-

Pantera1 07-31-2006 09:22 AM

Similar shidig over here in Gilford.. too drunk to take pics :drink:
Good to see OSOers on the lake after all the speed limit crap
REPRESENT

ktron 07-31-2006 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
What up Chris. I saw the two Cig's rippin' across the broads toward Braun Bay Sun. as I was coming out from behind Barndoor Isl. - wished I was quicker with the camera, it would have made a great shot! Sounds like you must have the PP runnin' right? Good news if that's the case.

And if that's your avg. weekend - damn man, I'm hangin' out on the wrong side of Cow! :p

ktron - if you catch this, were you over by Black Cat Isl. on Saturday - had a Glad. go by my house - off plane - (I'm sort of near the bridge), it looked great and sounded even better!!

-Mark-

Mark,

Yes, I was over by the bridge Sat doing the poker run. Thanks for the compliments on the boat, we love it! If you see me out, say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Daren

ktron 07-31-2006 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by cowisl
Saw ktron's new gladiator. Absolutely gorgeous.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the compliment on the boat. I appreciate the invite to your party. sorry I missed it. It looks like you guys had a blast. We took a drive by your place late (midnight) but it looked like it was pretty quiet so we just took a ride. Thanks again.

Daren

drypipetiger 07-31-2006 10:23 AM

Looks like a great time Chris...

Thanks for the pics.

Oh Deere 07-31-2006 12:03 PM

Chris,

How long are you on Winni for? Was out of town last weekend, but should be at the bay this Sunday. Will look for you if you are on the lake.

cowisl 07-31-2006 04:50 PM

Ill be back up there this weekend...Hopefully we can catch up. Feel free to swing by..

cowisl 07-31-2006 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by ktron
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the compliment on the boat. I appreciate the invite to your party. sorry I missed it. It looks like you guys had a blast. We took a drive by your place late (midnight) but it looked like it was pretty quiet so we just took a ride. Thanks again.

Daren

I think the band stopped playing around 11:00, then the party moved up to the garage so we wouldnt keep the neighbors up.

Had some buddies from channel marine come out. They said the poker run went extremely well. Hope to see everyone out this coming weekend.

cowisl 07-31-2006 04:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Late night pic

slboatdrinks 07-31-2006 09:13 PM

Will be up on Mark Island again this Friday afternoon. Hope to see some of you OSO's out there.

Anyone for lunch at the Nazwa Saturday?

Oh Deere 07-31-2006 10:27 PM

Wedding in Maine on Saturday, should be at the Naz on Sunday at some point.

cowisl 08-01-2006 12:12 AM

I should be able to make it over there...

blownincome 08-01-2006 04:47 AM

be up on sunday! :D

cowisl 08-03-2006 05:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Heading up tomorrow night. Who will be on the lake this weekend??

pm203 08-03-2006 08:42 PM

I will be there Sat and Sun. Hope to see some of you!
Paul

slboatdrinks 08-03-2006 08:55 PM

Coming up tomorrow.

Should be at the Nazwa on Saturday for lunch around 12:00 with the kids. Look for the 33 AT at the dock. I'll have an OSO t-shirt on.

Finally looks like an awesome weather weekend. We deserve it.

Steve

Pantera1 08-03-2006 09:00 PM

Im always here ..weekend looks great except the boat needs gas again :rolleyes:

Oh Deere 08-03-2006 10:51 PM

Made it out after the storms went through last evening(Wednesday). 1 of 2 boats at Braun bay for a swim. Perfect chop in the broads!!!!

DoTheMath 08-04-2006 05:37 AM

we're leaving in a couple hours to head up, looks like we'll get there just in time for the sun to come out.

cowisl 08-06-2006 10:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Had a blast this weekend.. Some pics.

cowisl 08-06-2006 10:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few more...

cowisl 08-06-2006 10:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Good seeing some serious hardware on the lake!

cowisl 08-06-2006 10:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Last ones...From Sunday

cowisl 08-06-2006 10:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Till next weekend.

blownincome 08-07-2006 05:10 AM

Cow Isle What boat were you on It looks like from your pic at Brahn Bay you were not far from Us?Nice shot of the OL w/the hatch up :D

drypipetiger 08-07-2006 06:03 AM

Nice hardware Chris... Were the noise police on vaca this weekend?

Oh Deere 08-07-2006 11:10 AM

I have the same question. I was out there too, but did not see your boat. It looks as though you were over near my little stripper neices.

blownincome 08-07-2006 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Deere
I have the same question. I was out there too, but did not see your boat. It looks as though you were over near my little stripper neices.

Were you tied up to a thunder??? There was a Velocity tied to a thunder directly behind us..

cowisl 08-07-2006 03:21 PM

I was in Braun in our powerplay for just a bit on Sunday...Looked like it was a full house.

cowisl 08-07-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Nice hardware Chris... Were the noise police on vaca this weekend?

I am sure the noise police were out and about. The monster o.l. has a sweet muffler system from hpi.

Pantera1 08-07-2006 03:23 PM

Ya that boat is real quiet considering the power
We kept it at the dock all weekend , safest place to drink :drink:

cowisl 08-07-2006 03:29 PM

We had lunch over at the lyons den by your place Pantera on Sunday. It was surprisingly pretty good.

Pantera1 08-07-2006 03:33 PM

Good to hear ..another place to eat :D We have sat down then got up and left twice so far.. but have heard good things lately

cowisl 08-07-2006 05:38 PM

The service is not stellar...but its got a gorgeous view...

Pantera1 08-07-2006 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl
The service is not stellar...but its got a gorgeous view...

Yes good view .. I think you can see my boat from there :D
Yup service was why we left .. there was one group of people at a table and we were seated in the corner without a view ..I asked if we could sit over by the window and was told that since we were two we could not sit at a four place table :eek: The place was nearly empty .. Then he dissapeared for 10-15 minutes before coming back and asked us if we wanted a drink to start the evening.. I said yes ill have drink , down the road a Patricks :drink:

Oh Deere 08-07-2006 10:12 PM

I was diagonally behnd a 25 thunder from @ 2-4, then headed to the Naz. Saw very few marine patrol. They were busy with the swimmer search from Saturday night. Also, sounds like we have to get back on the defensive. Word is out again about a speed limit proposal and hearing for the lake.