Notices

Candyman-You were right

Old 02-05-2002, 10:36 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Dan,
Was at Grand Sport over the weekend,,, they have a 2000 35 Fountain with 500's in it. Give me a call, I'll send you a pic of what we bought over the weekend !!!
Old 02-05-2002, 10:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by candyman35:
<STRONG>.
With a Sonic or a Cig I could trade the Fountain in. All I have to do is sign my life away. To go with the Active Thunder I'd have to sell the boat first.
BTW, did they ever fix your swim platform?</STRONG>
Dan,
Why would you not be able to trade it in on the AT? Actually, the used boats keeps growing....I think that might be yzbert (I think that's right) boat on there now. Could be wrong....

Keeping the 35 is so much cheaper. The more you wait, the better you want "the move" to be. Who was that teling be about TS Cigs?????? LOL!

Mark
Old 02-05-2002, 10:47 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I looked at the 386 with a guy named Steve, last name slips me, that has a 34' Baja. Very nice guy, great to talk to, and was very helpful. GSC has a neat plan having you guys help out. I actually asked them if yo uguys all worked for "boat credits" LOL! 100 boat dollars per hour sounds good, eh?

Travis might leave UPS for that job
Old 02-06-2002, 12:18 AM
Registered

Mark,
I like the idea of a TS 38'. I just don't like the price tag, ouch. I believe AT will help you sell your boat but they normally don't take trades. I could be wrong.
The reason I'm not looking into a 42' Fountain is the total length. It won't fit in my warehouse. Besides that they don't have any good-looking shirts.
Dan
Old 02-06-2002, 09:12 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Dan,
Just buy the Cigarette they have great clothes. I can have my wife call your wife and she can talk her into it if you want.
Mark
Old 02-06-2002, 10:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by candyman35:
<STRONG>Mark,
I like the idea of a TS 38'. I just don't like the price tag, ouch. I believe AT will help you sell your boat but they normally don't take trades. I could be wrong.
The reason I'm not looking into a 42' Fountain is the total length. It won't fit in my warehouse. Besides that they don't have any good-looking shirts.
Dan</STRONG>

aaaaahhhh, just do what I'm doin'.....looking for a new warehouse

That 37 AT is probably as long as the 42 Fountain. Esepcially if you get ext boxes. Gotta remember those drives on the F tuck below the platform, but not on the Cigs or AT, and it adds up more than you'd think.

On the shirts...I talked to a booth in Chicago at the boat show, and just having some made with our boat on it.

I have a nice Fountian polo, couple t-shirts that are nice, a hat, and wife has a sweatshirt, all a few years old, but still nice. The $65 towel she axed though. Wouldn't go for that.

I agree on the $$ though. Why can't we buy a brand new 38' offshore boat that does 90 with a/c and comforts for about $120k? Can you trade a bunch of candy for a new Cig?

Mark
Old 02-06-2002, 11:31 AM
MIdnightRider

Mr. Cig, Have your wife call Reggie and tell him to get his head out of his ass and hire someone to come with a decent line of clothing. More than half of our season is spent talking about boats not using them. We might as well be wearing the clothes so we can pretend to be boating. LOL The Cig Wardrobe rules

Old 02-06-2002, 08:16 PM
Registered

Mr.Cig,
I'll have to bring Vicki to one of your open houses. I'm sure Pattie could sell the Cigarette idea. I thought the Fountain would be are last boat. I was wrong.
Dan
Old 02-06-2002, 08:36 PM
Registered

32fever,
The 386 Sonic is 42' on a trailer. I have 42'8" to work with. No problem. Steve said with the right trailer it will fit. I still need to know the length of the Cigarette. I don't want to move warehouses so that’s not an option.

I have two of the silk Fountain jackets. The boat on the back is almost identical to ours. I wish they were a different style of jacket. Is the embroidery shop in Orland, IL? She does really nice work.

If you see a bunch of FAT tooth less cigarette salesmen, you will know I bought a new boat. We could call that a sweet deal!

Dan
Old 02-06-2002, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally posted by MIdnightRider:
<STRONG>More than half of our season is spent talking about boats not using them. We might as well be wearing the clothes so we can pretend to be boating. LOL The Cig Wardrobe rules </STRONG>
MIdnightRider,
Are you trying to say we all need to move or you bought the wrong boat.

Dan

Quick Reply: Candyman-You were right

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.