Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO - OSO Shootout Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137268-loto-oso-shootout-party.html)

OSO 08-11-2006 12:51 PM

Re: LOTO - OSO Shootout Party

ill take it

FREEDOM US1 08-11-2006 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
We are interested in the Poker Run, what are the details.

Call Franky and Louie's 573-374-6676. It's a great run!! A lot of boats will be going.

gsmith9898 08-11-2006 02:14 PM

[QUOTE=JohnnyMarshall]E Dockers first, If anyone needs a room i have the cabin at Chateau and a 38ft slip that i am not using. I wont cancel it until the week of, so let me know.[/QUO That is where I'm staying. Nice docks.

cigarette38topgun 08-12-2006 07:55 AM

I am hoping to stop by on Friday night to meet some of you, not sure if i can make it down yet...

masher44 08-12-2006 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Johnny, call OSO Steve.

I think he may need the slip for an extra boat. I think that is the place I'm staying w/BLee and Cass.

See you there.

You better be showing up. We have listened to your cake hole all year. You are #1 on the SBRT Loto Hit List....

(basically that means you just have to buy us all the first, second, third and fourth round) :D Steve owes me about 20 jello shots from Ricks in KW :eek:

SBRT Attending
JCPERF
Byrdman
BJM
Tantrum
Stecz
Masher

3 boats

:cool:

pbam22 08-12-2006 07:29 PM

i will be there with 36 skater and my friend richie with 39 mti will be there :drink: :drink:

Cash Bar 08-12-2006 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by pbam22
i will be there with 36 skater and my friend richie with 39 mti will be there :drink: :drink:

Richie Prince?

If so, his boat is bad azz, we ran the J-ville run with him in the TeamTaboo Fountain.

Looking forward to it.

Cash Bar 08-12-2006 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
You better be showing up. We have listened to your cake hole all year. You are #1 on the SBRT Loto Hit List....

(basically that means you just have to buy us all the first, second, third and fourth round) :D Steve owes me about 20 jello shots from Ricks in KW :eek:

SBRT Attending
JCPERF
Byrdman
BJM
Tantrum
Stecz
Masher

3 boats

:cool:

Cool, Masher. By then the yanks will be out of it and I'll buy you a drink to cry in...... :eek:

masher44 08-13-2006 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Cool, Masher. By then the yanks will be out of it and I'll buy you a drink to cry in...... :eek:

Ok so now we are up to 5 rounds... I like you more and more :drink:

Cash Bar 08-13-2006 05:52 PM

How can I be #1on the hit list, that HAS TO BE Sean H........and his Skater......... :D