Notices

Help!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 05:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Help!!!

All over a grand.. what a shame. Out of all the dealing's I've had here on OSO only 1 bad apple caused me grief. It"s a crying shame when you take trust in someone & get kicked in the ass. Sorry about your misfortune Gerard.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cig1988
All over a grand.. what a shame..
That's what I was thinking, this guy has got to be a real chithead.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for all the help and concerns guys. I am out $1,000., but he has absolutely destroyed his reputation. I called around everywhere in his area and spoke to mechanics, marina owners/ managers, repair shops, boat sales,etc..............his reputation is SH*T

the word is out, the guy is tarnished for good....and he did it to himself. He was actually going into marinas and saying that he worked for "xyz" company so he could work on boats, using somebody else's insurance.

My motto is you F*ck me, I'm going to F*ck you 10X worse. I never lost a baattle yet and it's only going to get worse for this guy. I am absolutely relentless
Old 08-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Begining to wonder,.... are there more scam artist than honest people in this line business?

Guess now we all know why Joe was able to spend all day on the 'puter instead of doing his job.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Thanks for all the help and concerns guys. I am out $1,000., but he has absolutely destroyed his reputation. I called around everywhere in his area and spoke to mechanics, marina owners/ managers, repair shops, boat sales,etc..............his reputation is SH*T

the word is out, the guy is tarnished for good....and he did it to himself. He was actually going into marinas and saying that he worked for "xyz" company so he could work on boats, using somebody else's insurance.

My motto is you F*ck me, I'm going to F*ck you 10X worse. I never lost a baattle yet and it's only going to get worse for this guy. I am absolutely relentless

With this attitude why are you not looking for Osama
Old 08-29-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I thought I would give an update. Semper and I still have nothing to report. Joe has gone into hidding again.