The Million Dollar Race Boat! >

The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Notices

The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Old 08-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Poo
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Million Dollar Race Boat!

If you fall short ,what happens to the money ? Just curious
how this work's . It seem's ok if you buy a boat . good Luck .

Just so no one twists my intentions here . Maybe you could work it out to where let's say you only get 80 to 100 grand .
Why not put the money up to a worthy charity ,so that the donor's feel they got something for the money they invested .This ,assuming you fall short . I met you two .I know youre straight up . Not everyone does ,or is that trusting . Give them a fail safe . And you might get more traffic . Just an idea guys .

Last edited by Poo; 08-13-2006 at 03:25 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also watched these guy's run around the pits as teens , probally two of the most respected twins in offshore racing. Seriously their entire family is a class act and I support them 100%. Good luck guy's and keep working it!

Brian Hollis
www.OffshoreRacingSeries.com

Last edited by THEJOKER; 08-12-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

D-hlaw, you forgot that OSS does not like sponors and said they do not need sponsors. So Blake and Brock since you guy will have tons of sponsors you will want to look at other places to race than OSS. Just a tip and no organizatuion talk, just a heads up.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,646 Likes on 3,773 Posts

B&B,
The Site looks great, and you guys will be a great addition to OSS CAT OB,
hopefully this dream will be reality. see you guys in Orange Beach.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:43 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up Re: The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Blake and Brock,

I'm not sure if you have ever heard of me, Sharkey, owner/ webmaster of www.SharkeyMarine.com .

I spend much of my time promoting the sport of Offshore and other Hi Performance Boating along with the businesses within the sport. All over the last 5 years in volunteering my time & money...

I hope to change that by getting some sponsors or advertisers to display banner ads on my site.

It was a choice I had to make this year.

Either shut down the site to keep my better half happy or start bringing in some income from it to keep my better half happy...

I feel what I do is too important to let it go without giving it 110 % effort.
I'm not sure how many people realize the amount of time it can take to upload 2 to 4 gigs of photographs and always trying to keep my site current. But I try my best, and in hopes to perhaps sell a few photographs, and gain some advertisers along the way that most likely I have already been promoting for the last 5 years without asking for anything.

Now with your situation, I chose to buy ad space for my site because for one, when I was your age I had the opportunity to go offshore racing. I didn't have the money then and I certainly still don't have the money now.
But I would like be a part of helping you two get that chance, as well as have my link on your site for the next 5 years...
It helps you and any potential advertisers I may pick up along the way...

My information has been sent in, and the payment has been made.

Thank you and good luck!

May we both prosper.

P.S.

I too wish to ask that we keep this thread on topic.

Keep the he said she said banter in your respective Racing Sand Boxes.. Simply for the courtesy for Blake and Brock.
Thank you......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Registered

I did a rough count of the height and width of the matrix and it appears to be roughly 180 tall and 60 wide. That is only 10K squares. So, does each square have 100 pixels?
Old 08-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

B&B,

I really hope this works out for you guys and kudoes for the creative thinking! Best to you and good luck which ever sand box you chose and most importantly be safe.

Trent
F1-12
Old 08-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Registered

I already have the boat! how about kicking in for gas! Just filled it up Fri. $2.99 a gal. $579.00 to go play
Old 08-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Registered

Poo that's a really good idea to fall back on if we don't come up with enough money. I'll get with Brock and figure something out like that... we don't know how long it's going to take to get enough money to go racing but we're patient and the money is sitting safely in a bank account that will not be touched until we have enough money to buy a boat.

Thanks again Brian and Sharkey for purchasing ad space.

Vonwolske - you're exactly right, one of those boxes equals 100 pixels and there are roughly 10,000 boxes on the main page.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Registered

Check out the latest pixel ad purchasers by going to www.milliondollarraceboat.com

Don't miss the Boat! We have a one page ad going in the H2O Full Throttle Magazine coming this September. Reserve your pixel ad NOW!

Quick Reply: The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.