Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party >

St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Notices

St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Old 02-06-2002, 10:15 AM
FWK

Stay at the Hyatt or the Drury no driving from the party if you stay at the Hyatt you are in the same building and the drury is less than a 2 minute walk. It is right on the union station grounds. Parking is also not a problem. We will be there. Forrest

Old 02-06-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks. Drury sounds like the ticket, spend the extra bucks at Hooters and the show.
Old 02-06-2002, 12:00 PM
Registered

crap... Drury's booked up.
Old 02-06-2002, 12:30 PM
Registered

Sweet, the Hyatt at Union station has $99 rooms if you order from the above website. That's about as cheap as anywhere downtown. Got one, Now I'm happy.

See you all there!

PS: You all need to work on my wife... keep chanting: "Shorty needs a Fountain"
Old 02-06-2002, 01:18 PM
Registered

good for you, hope to be there Saturday
Old 02-06-2002, 02:53 PM
Registered

Mach1 Shorty,
I just tried getting on the website to make a reservation, but the cheapest rate listed was $134.00 / night. I called the hotel and she said yes that is the cheapest. That they do not have any other 99 dollar rooms.

Would you mind giving me a call? 913-599-5757. She said if she knew what name your reservation was under that maybe she could figure out what rate / special offer you booked in under and maybe she could help us out. Sounds like a bunch of b.s. to me, but if you could give me a ring, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2002, 02:59 PM
283CHECK

MissAmy
I got a room reserved at the Drury Inn on 4th and Market for 99.00 a night. That is with a sam's card. Also this is a two room suite try calling 800.325.0481 and see if they have any others avaliable there are 3 Drury Inn's downtown. The one in the Convention Center was about $30 more a night.

Good luck
Chris

Old 02-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Registered

Well for now, I have reservations at the Hampton Inn, 2 blocks from Union Station for $108.00 per night.

Chris, she could only get me the 99 dollar rate for one night, plus there is 10 a day parking fee, so we're just gonna stay at the Hampton. Thanks for the help!

I'm going to try the Hyatt one more time now that I have some information from Shorty. Maybe I'll get lucky! Thanks Steve!
Old 02-06-2002, 03:44 PM
Registered

amy, since you are staying for more than one night, the Hyatt will be a nice treat, you will have to decide what it is worth to you however. I dont know about the rooms, but the amenities available at your doorstep are quite nice.

also, everyone attending from out of town

realize that the fishing/hunting/travel room at the boat show is in THE DOME. Yes, the same room that was filled with football excellence just a few weeks ago. Pay your respects to the RAMS for the year of entertainment they provided
Old 02-06-2002, 03:44 PM
Registered

You didn't say you wanted to get lucky... I might be able to squeeze you into my room after all...

Quick Reply: St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.