Like Tree0Likes

boat transport

Old 08-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned

Default Re: boat transport

I really did not become a sick man until last month when I spent a week with JC in Long Island. Him and his crew are the really sick ones. We need to get him and his gang out to havasu and show them what women really look like. His girlfriends have too much facial hair.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered

must be from little odessa..............m.m....
Old 08-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Banned

Even though we are kidding around, it is saturday morning and I am still looking for a boat to move
Old 08-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)

My Boats: Hustler 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by landwalrus
I agree I only hull cheap boats for people, I even reffered a job to jeff, but I just wanted to hijack his post like he does to me

Banned on the first post

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Banned

sat night and still looking
Old 08-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean51267
as you read this thread think for a moment.....

You just worked a deal on a boat that really cost more than you wanted to spend, by some horrible five figure number (maybe six), but you can make other cuts to afford it, you have been looking for this boat for a year or more, you spent countless hours working out details, will it fit in the garage, will it fit my lake, is it right for the family, will I like it long term, screw around with a dozen insurance places to determine how much will insurance be, how fast will it go, what taxes and regulations will there be, get a survey before hand, take a trip to see it, cost guard documentation, a 10, 15, or 20 year note, screw with different banks, future poker runs you can do, imagine trips to big name runs across the country ....... you are excited, but fearful that you made the wrong choice, you lost a weeks sleep over this thing...........

and some jack leg with a 1973 F250 is hauling it across country, stopping at bars, getting his buddies to check out the inside with their greasy ass hands and McDonald's grease all over themselves, as they try to find the local bimbo to get in with them to show off in hopes of getting her all excited, everyone of these $5/hour illegals drooling over it, thinking you are some ass for being able to afford it, as the trucks fenders flap in the wind and blow dust all over the fresh coat of wax, shows up 2 days late......

THAT is why when you finally get to the point of having a boat hauled, you call Jeff, pay him a little more, you still miss sleep cause you are excited, you know it is cared for, he calls every so often and lets you know what is happening.....

If you want it done right, no hitches, no glitches, no headaches, no surprises, call Jeff and get it over with, the up front $$$ will be more than anyone else, but the over all cost is the best around.....

Just call Jeff, pay him what he wants, and get over it..... don't get cheep in the final step........

That was good. If I did'nt drink soo much I could have wrote the same. Are you on Jeff's salary too? Hey Jeff, my commission check is late!
Old 08-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Registered

My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgchuby01
sat night and still looking
Where are you now Jeff ?? Did you leave Cali ok ??
Old 08-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Banned

It is sunday morning and I am leaving Gallup, NM. The boat I have behind me also has the owner following me becasuse he is moving. I will be dropping off monday morning and then heading for houston hopefully with a boat. The boat behind me is another oso member called In2deep. He is moving to the LOTO area so who ever lives up there needs to show this man around so that he knows where to go.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Registered

My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC

Gotcha. Ill be leaving Albany @ 9:00 am on Wednesday am. It says 16 hr to Nashville from there. So I guess Ill be in your area and meet up with you Thursday am at Pier 57. Does that work for you ??
Old 08-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Banned

thursday when they open would be great. thanks