Like Tree0Likes

Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Reply
Old 08-14-2006, 10:54 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Rat your mission on this trip will be to fall in love with masher.. your new name will be wanda, and you will sleep with him, you will eat with him, and you will perform all sexual acts he wishes.. your job is to keep him happy and keep his mind on loto and the destruction of sean h... if masher once thinks about the 5 girls he has been in love with and almost married this month, your mission has failed and you will go back to the a hole list of oso... good luck and god bless.. that will be all.........
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:55 PM
  #2
Registered
 
BajaRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin
My Boats: I aint got $hit
Posts: 3,622
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

5 women in a month? I think you have your numbers wrong stecz, that was last weekend!!!
BajaRunner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 03:08 PM
  #3
Registered
 
ratman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: medellin colombia, pablo escobar's lil town
My Boats: michelob light scarab, sold, sailor now
Posts: 8,396
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
Rat your mission on this trip will be to fall in love with masher.. your new name will be wanda, and you will sleep with him, you will eat with him, and you will perform all sexual acts he wishes.. your job is to keep him happy and keep his mind on loto and the destruction of sean h... if masher once thinks about the 5 girls he has been in love with and almost married this month, your mission has failed and you will go back to the a hole list of oso... good luck and god bless.. that will be all.........
f that, im bringing chainmail underwear to keep my cornhole intact, if masher falls on his face or gets puzzy whipped i shall pilot slim shady a spank shawns punk azz chit
ratman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:44 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

i have faith in Rat

he will do well....he know=s the consquences

all the world of offshore will be watching....
Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:41 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Reed Jensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Los Angeles California
Posts: 8,301
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratman
f that, im bringing chainmail underwear to keep my cornhole intact
Roflmao.... you right coast guys are nuts........
Reed Jensen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:59 PM
  #6
Registered
 
bouyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Apache Jct. AZ
My Boats: 24' Pantera
Posts: 5,646
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Roflmao.... you right coast guys are nuts........
The funny thing is he probably has a few pair to choose from.
bouyhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:00 PM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhunter
The funny thing is he probably has a few pair to choose from.

probably, id bet my house on it and tantrums first born...... maybe i should say his wife and my first born....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:10 PM
  #8
Registered
 
Tantrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: USR, NJ
My Boats: Stray Cat Statement Marine
Posts: 4,000
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Hey hey hey....barter your own family there kid
Although Id probably take that bet.....you know he has a pair
Tantrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
  #9
Registered
 
itilldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hopkinsville, Ky
My Boats: It'll Do - 2004 , 29'--Fountain
Posts: 2,544
Default Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
probably, id bet my house on it and tantrums first born...... maybe i should say his wife and my first born....
thats funny right there


All I can say....Someone please take vid of the actionand post accordingly of what goes on, for some of us who can't attend
itilldo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
stecz20
General Boating Discussion
9
01-19-2007 07:16 PM
wrinkleface
General Boating Discussion
16
12-11-2006 06:24 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.