Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
KUDO'S to Eddie at Young Performance Marine!!! >

KUDO'S to Eddie at Young Performance Marine!!!

Notices

KUDO'S to Eddie at Young Performance Marine!!!

Old 08-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KUDO'S to Eddie at Young Performance Marine!!!

I have to give a huge shout out to Eddie at Young Performance Marine!!! I was in the middle of working on a customers boat that Eddie did the engines in a while back and had some questions about the set up. I gave Eddie a call on the shop phone and then on the cell. With in 10 minutes I received a call back! Needless to say, AWESOME! After telling Eddie what was going on he actually took the time to explain to me how he wanted the timing and distributors set up so we wouldn't hurt anything. All this while he was trying to dial a motor in on the dyno! He even took the time to explain to me in detail how the fuel injection on that particular engine set up worked.
I had to give him a few more calls later on in the day, he told me every time..."If you need anything else please call if you have any questions or need any help, I'll be running this engine and might not hear the phone but I will give you a call back!" AND HE DID !!!
Its great to see and tell about the guys who stand behind there products and workmanship!

Thanks again Eddie!!

John S.
Offshore Performance

Last edited by Pwrbt33; 08-17-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: KUDO'S to Eddie at Young Performance Marine!!!

John,
Thanks for the kind words. Glad that I could help. As I said before, don't hesitate to call anytime with any questions that you may have. That goes for any past and future customers, call anytime. I am up and running building engines, despite the accident. If anyone needs a new engine(s), a rebuild, or some quality rigging, please feel free to call.
I am working on the website now and should have it up and running soon. I offer a complete line of new engines from 650 hp an up, both efi an carb., all with warranties.
I was known (as TMP Racing) on this site for the quality engines that I built for TMP, and if anything, they have gotten better. Now, you get to talk to the person who is actually building the motor, so no more bs salesmen.
Thanks, Eddie
615-216-7449 or 504-416-3607
[email protected]

Last edited by Young Performance; 10-04-2006 at 08:33 PM.