Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gladiator on LG (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138416-gladiator-lg.html)

TeamSaris 08-20-2006 09:16 PM

Gladiator on LG

Saw a Gladiator go by cuople times today. Very SICK!!!! All wight. Anybody know the boat?? Sounded like blower motors(went by very close). Very Cool! :cool: :cool:

nordic95 08-20-2006 09:20 PM

Re: Gladiator on LG

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Saw a Gladiator go by cuople times today. Very SICK!!!! All wight. Anybody know the boat?? Sounded like blower motors(went by very close). Very Cool! :cool: :cool:

I know the boat :D :D :D But I cant tell you :eek: :eek: I'll give a hint,he owns a boat!!!!

Nordic95

TeamSaris 08-20-2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by nordic95
I know the boat :D :D :D But I cant tell you :eek: :eek: I'll give a hint,he owns a boat!!!!

Nordic95

:rolleyes: :D :D

nordic95 08-20-2006 09:28 PM

:rolleyes: :D :D

You know who he is????

offshoredrillin 08-20-2006 10:04 PM

I know who it is as well..congrats for getting it home:D

JCPERF 08-20-2006 10:06 PM

Its the guy who got his rims and tires stolen :eek: :D

berns29scarab 08-20-2006 10:07 PM

congrats to MR......

stecz20 08-20-2006 10:36 PM

he picked up my boat and did not tell me.... sum bi tch.... :evilb: :evilb:

POOL WHORE 08-20-2006 11:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If the Gladiator that you saw was all white with engine scoops, than you were fooled! She is only running 500 EFI motors with straight pipe! If she sounded awesome, how did she run?

Hugh

Hot Boat 08-21-2006 06:47 AM

Congrats Mr. President :drink:

I cant wait to sit behind the wheel. :p :evilb:

GLH 08-21-2006 07:27 AM

You should know him he's smeared/libeled on your website... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TeamSaris 08-21-2006 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
You should know him he's smeared/libeled on your website... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tantrum 08-21-2006 09:18 AM

I heard it was a friend of the mayors :drink:

offshoredrillin 08-21-2006 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by GLH

yea, what the hell is up with that?:confused:

otis311 08-21-2006 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yea, what the hell is up with that?:confused:

business dispute from many years ago. It doesnt bother me in the least. Its long past and I dont think either one of us wants or needs to bring it back up. I just think its funny that its on his website. I guess Ill never ask him to advertise on mine. LMAO

otis311 08-21-2006 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
By the way Johnny, Thanks for the compliments on the boat. It runs very strong with stock 500's. (90+) I dont think we were ever running close to anyone let alone close enough to hear what kind of motors I was running. It should have sounded real quiet since I just invested in CMI mufflers. I am under 90 dbs !!

TeamSaris 08-21-2006 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by otis311
By the way Johnny, Thanks for the compliments on the boat. It runs very strong with stock 500's. (90+) I dont think we were ever running close to anyone let alone close enough to hear what kind of motors I was running. It should have sounded real quiet since I just invested in CMI mufflers. I am under 90 dbs !!

We were on some point near catskill bay. And again the boat is SIIIICK!!!!! :cool: Congrats!

TeamSaris 08-21-2006 05:59 PM

Oh and by the way, since you have all obiously seen the site, if you dont like it, call Howard Stern. :)

XPRESS 33PP 08-21-2006 07:16 PM

Congrats again Bob the boat is Awesome!!! It's GREAT to see some really nice hardware on the lake this year. I'm still waiting to see Chucks Nortech. He dosn't seem like he wants to play with us or is he just afraid he will get thrown of the lake with that bad boy. :cool: :cool: :cool:

otis311 08-21-2006 07:43 PM

We were on some point near catskill bay. And again the boat is SIIIICK!!!!! :cool: Congrats!

Oh, Kattskill Bay around 5:30 6:00 pm ?? A friend of mine was on the sticks doing some running in front of his house with my boat. Yes, we were a little closer to shore than normal. I know we didnt buzz any boats that day

otis311 08-21-2006 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Its the guy who got his rims and tires stolen :eek: :D

yup !!!!

otis311 08-21-2006 07:45 PM

J.C. Call me if you get a chance tomarrow please

Bob

offshoredrillin 08-21-2006 08:01 PM

business dispute from many years ago. It doesnt bother me in the least. Its long past and I dont think either one of us wants or needs to bring it back up. I just think its funny that its on his website. I guess Ill never ask him to advertise on mine. LMAO

i agree 100% seems it's bothering someone, and it sure ain't you:evilb:, Congrats Bob, after everything you went through you deserve a fun ride:D

CigDaze 08-21-2006 08:28 PM

Congratulations, Bob! The boat looks awesome....plain and simple, sleek and elegant, You have to love an all white boat.
Good luck with it.
:cool:

offshoredrillin 08-21-2006 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Poo
Great For you !! I wish I could do that myself .
I get stiffed once in a while ,Always by Those who feel they are most important . Ironically they seem to be the ones Who APPEAR to have the most $$$$$$$. Living beyond their means no doubt .
So you get to pay their bill's .Cant see why any one would complain about that ???? HMMMM. ( "deadbeats ") on youre site . Thank you for the heads up . You no doubt saved a few other smaller co's from being burnt !

Good Idea , Great Job . Keep it up . :D

relax mikey its ok now... not that Bob cares...:D

Tantrum 08-21-2006 08:40 PM

Dig the ride Bob. Good luck with it.
See you in October.
:drink: :drink:

lucky strike 08-21-2006 08:43 PM

Bob

Congrats on the new ride.......Enjoy it...

Is the Poker Run to Key West on your agenda ?

LS

cowisl 08-21-2006 08:47 PM

Congrats Bob. Cant wait to see it in person.

bgchuby01 08-21-2006 09:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Bob congrats on the boat. It was a pleasure to help you get you newest member of your family home. That is one clean boat. best of luck with it and I hope to see you in florida

the duke 08-21-2006 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by GLH

Its not fast fun's website. Its his fathers company's website.

and there is a WHOLE lot more to the story than most people know. :(

and none of it belongs on OSO, because its old news. Why you brought it up is beyond me. :rolleyes:

cigarette38topgun 08-21-2006 10:17 PM

Sweet Rig dude...........

otis311 08-22-2006 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Bob

Congrats on the new ride.......Enjoy it...

Is the Poker Run to Key West on your agenda ?

LS

Of course, Im already registered for the Thursday departure

otis311 08-22-2006 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
Sweet Rig dude...........

Thank You

otis311 08-22-2006 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by the duke
Its not fast fun's website. Its his fathers company's website.

and there is a WHOLE lot more to the story than most people know. :(

and none of it belongs on OSO, because its old news. Why you brought it up is beyond me. :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing. Lets all just drop it. We both live in a very small town and cross paths often. This is old news and the dispute has been settled for years. We both have the same goals in mind here on LG and we need to work together to accomplish them. We dont need to open up this and get it festering again. No one will benefit from it.

otis311 08-22-2006 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Bob congrats on the boat. It was a pleasure to help you get you newest member of your family home. That is one clean boat. best of luck with it and I hope to see you in florida

Jeff, It was a pleasure doing business with you. Your service was second to none. Thanks again

Bob

GLH 08-22-2006 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by the duke
...Why you brought it up is beyond me. :rolleyes:

They brough it up on their site initially didn't they?

Isn't that why they have such a section on their site, for attention to be paid to it, or is that beyond you also?

stecz20 08-22-2006 07:45 AM

bob some interior shots please and some of my engines.... show me some love here.... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

otis311 08-22-2006 07:53 AM

I dont have any pics of the boat. I was to busy driving the thing around.

The interior is all white for the next month. The day after the L.G. run I am making the road trip down to Cig with the boat for a new carbon series interior.

stecz20 08-22-2006 08:02 AM

I dont have any pics of the boat. I was to busy driving the thing around.

The interior is all white for the next month. The day after the L.G. run I am making the road trip down to Cig with the boat for a new carbon series interior.

just make sure its nice for me when i get it... why dont we get together and ill tell you what i want in it, then you get er done... i think thats fair.... :D :D

the duke 08-22-2006 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
They brough it up on their site initially didn't they?

Isn't that why they have such a section on their site, for attention to be paid to it, or is that beyond you also?

Its been on their site for years. Its VERY old news. If you want to know why its there, call Jason, or Bob. I'm surely not gonna post it here.

As Bob said, let it drop. You brought it up here on OSO, not anyone else. Fast Fun asked a question, and that was your answer. All you needed to post was who's boat it was. But you had to dredge up something old from another web site, and try and be a smart azz with your answer. :( :(