Like Tree0Likes

SBRT at LOTO ?

Reply
Old 02-23-2007, 06:48 PM
  #121
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
How much $$$$ will you put on that??
I match any dollar amount you say.



No hints just think BIG wings and turbines.

Remember.... QUICKEST 1 Mile
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 06:54 PM
  #122
Registered
 
WeaponX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: LOTO
My Boats: 2400 HP nightmare.
Posts: 1,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
Remember.... QUICKEST 1 Mile
OK. See you at the Shoot out.
Attached Thumbnails
SBRT at  LOTO ?-7.29.06-119-large-.jpg  
WeaponX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:21 PM
  #123
Registered
 
masher44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 7,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
OK. See you at the Shoot out.
nice! when did you and Sean buy it?

There is a bad MOFO coming in for that class.
masher44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
  #124
Registered
 
WeaponX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: LOTO
My Boats: 2400 HP nightmare.
Posts: 1,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masher44 View Post
nice! when did you and Sean buy it?

There is a bad MOFO coming in for that class.
Haven't bought it yet waiting to take your money then I'll buy a row boat.

There is no boat out there to beat Daves boat.
WeaponX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:44 PM
  #125
Registered
 
bobonthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: OHIO/Maryland
My Boats: http://www.facebook.com/#!/matt.conroy.90
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
There is no boat out there to beat Daves boat.
Preach on my brother!
bobonthis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  #126
Registered
 
racesdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: racing capitol of the world
My Boats: 07 368 SKATER and shes bad
Posts: 3,389
Default

skater coming with multi speed transmissions and 525's.
i wonder what she will do?
racesdad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:59 PM
  #127
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunster View Post
Who are you kidding , Mr Velocity says you won't go around the hook unless it's like a lake! Why do you think he calls it panther flat? Me , like Mr V , I have an excuse!
You were pretty happy when we came home from the Brunch Run. Then there was Dippels...oh wait, that's right, guys couldn't hang in the rough.. Either could Mr. V and he tried blaming it on his dad when he got spanked by an old antiquated resin buckett in the rough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucididee View Post
Yo Sparky!!!!!!!!!!!!

R U gonna make an SBRT trip this year? (Local events don't count, you have to leave the the NJ/NYC/LI area.)

And ya gotta do at least one Race road trip!
I remember flying to Florida for the main event but several other members were not in attendance.

If the schedule allows I'll travel but I'd rather spend the weekends riding around on the Apache then having to ride on someone else's boat in a lake no less.

Or, if you want you can buy me that new dually and I'll travel...that would be so nice of you...thanks!
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:05 PM
  #128
Banned
 
cuda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Deland, Florida
Posts: 25,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
If the schedule allows I'll travel but I'd rather spend the weekends riding around on the Apache then having to ride on someone else's boat in a lake no less.
Here, here!
cuda is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:05 PM
  #129
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Lucididee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ID
Posts: 7,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I remember flying to Florida for the main event but several other members were not in attendance.

If the schedule allows I'll travel but I'd rather spend the weekends riding around on the Apache then having to ride on someone else's boat in a lake no less.

Or, if you want you can buy me that new dually and I'll travel...that would be so nice of you...thanks!
Yes, you were in Fl, that was your Race road trip!

If the schedule allows, WTF? You FIND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any time bro, I'll get ya that dually, just keep a close eye out for the RepoMan

You should come up for at least one of the Lake George Runs. I've gotten over the Lake thing ... It's all about the company your traveling with.
Lucididee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:34 AM
  #130
Geronimo36
Gold Member
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elkton, MD
My Boats: 36' Apache Warrior / 22' Apache Scout
Posts: 11,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucididee View Post
You should come up for at least one of the Lake George Runs. I've gotten over the Lake thing ... It's all about the company your traveling with.
We'll see, ya never know what this year will bring..
Panther is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
masher44
General Boating Discussion
81
07-10-2008 10:07 PM
Laken
SBRT
3
04-04-2007 09:57 AM
nordic95
General Q & A
2
10-17-2006 09:39 PM
375stinger
SBRT
30
11-28-2005 10:46 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.