We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on >

We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Notices

We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Old 08-29-2006, 11:07 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Re: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Thank you Doreen for attending to those pictures so quickly...
It came out great!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-29-2006, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Thank you Doreen for attending to those pictures so quickly...
It came out great!
It was no problem at all. Wish I was able to get to it sooner.

And thanks.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:08 PM
mtm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott will be missed so much. My prayers to his family.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Registered

Today we buried a great friend
After today our hearts will start to mend

Today we heard alot stories
About our friend's past glories

He was without a doubt one in a million
A man who had a lust for livin

His life was extiguished way to short
But he was always up to any poker run or race no matter what the port

We hope and pray for his family today
That Scott's memory won't fade away

You will always be celebrated in the NJPPC
So everyone will have the chance to see how special you meant to we

Thank you to everyone who attended Scotty's services over the last 48hrs. And a special thank you to Mike & Paul Fiore, Bob Russell and the rest of the Outerimits family that attended the services and traveled in from out of town.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Dave and Sharkey, you guys did a great job of putting together all the pictures and tributes. In talking with Scott's mother Grace, you could tell that she was truely happy and somewhat surprized to see the depth and size of his extended (boating) family.
Mike, Paul & Bob, you continue to be class acts all around.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:24 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Dave and Sharkey, you guys did a great job of putting together all the pictures and tributes. In talking with Scott's mother Grace, you could tell that she was truely happy and somewhat surprized to see the depth and size of his extended (boating) family.
Mike, Paul & Bob, you continue to be class acts all around.
Thanks Tom !

We will continue to celebrate Scott's life.
There is plenty more to come and I will add more to my site as the information becomes available.

We want to put together as much as we can about Scott so that his sons can look back as they get older and they will be able know as much about their father as possible...

It was a difficult day yesterday.

We some how will find the strength to get through the mourning, and reflect back more on the positive things Scott has brought to each and every one of us.

I too would like to say it was nice to see the OL crew make such an effort to be there for Scott and his family. It was no surprise to me... They are more than just a boat company... and their customers are more than just a customer.
You become part of their family as well...

Thank you all who were able to attend Scott's services....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 09-01-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Registered

I designed the paintjobs on both of Scott's Outerlimits' during my tenure there, and I'll never forget during our phone conversations planning the paint that one of his main concerns was that "Jus' Truckin'" might look too much like "Jus' F---in'" and we re-designed the name about three times. I always thought that was hilarious and it showed how genuine a guy he was. I never saw Scott at a poker run or at the shop when he wasn't smiling. Big heart, big smile, big loss.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Registered

sad sad news. we have talked to Scott on the phone a few times and then life gets busy and even though you connect with a person you never really know what they are going through, the times that I talked with Scott he was the truest of gentlemen, yet It was probably about eight months ago that we talked with him and never knew that he was sick. yet about a week ago I posted about a friend of mine ( on a different site) that is terminally ill with cancer and how I felt about her and what was happening, then I heard about the tragedy today about the high rollers poker run, so I go to OSO because this is where you go to find out the facts and I see this which at First I thought that this is how scotts life was taken.. both are such sad news and need the upmost respect..
I looked at the link for Scotts tribute and all I can say is that I hope his 2 little guys grow up knowing how special his dad was and how many people that even though he never met face to face he still reached out and touched our lives which means to the guys who really knew him and spent time with him you have to be there and show his sons what a man their father was , know their birthdays and watch them grow up for him so they know the true meaning of friendship.
God Bless and thoughts and Prayers go out to his wife and their two little ones
Old 08-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.sharkey-images.com/scott_applegate.html

Last edited by marylandmark; 08-27-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I can't believe how fast two years go by. I am sure for the Applegate family in some ways it seems like yesterday and others it seems like an eternity. Godspeed to Scotty. I know he is NJPPC's guardian angel and we thank him every time we have had a safe run and great weather to boot! He is surely looking down on all of us and we always have an open seat for him on our runs.

Quick Reply: We have lost one of our own - Scott Applegate "Outer42" has passed on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.