Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Charlevoix/Traverse City area? >

Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Notices

Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Old 08-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Originally Posted by Downtown42
go torture your patients
At least the ***** likes it!!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
Hey Wrink, and anyone else, we will be at Elk Rapids Municipal Marina Saturday, Sunday, and early Monday. We will likely cruise around East Bay, maybe up to Charlevois and East Jordan Saturday or Sunday. We have a white 290 Powerquest with a red zig zag stripe that blends to grey at the front. Wave us down if you see us. Keith and Marcy.
KS, watch 4 me and Liquid Thunder(47 beeker) w/ tribal graphics out of the Char area! Tracy
Old 08-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DURANGOKID59
Where do you launch from? If you have to come down the river to Torch from Skegemog lake, we'll be at the first house you come to on the left. Its a big log house. We'll be there from fri-mon. Stop in for a beer. I have an Outlaw called Outlaw'd. Say hi if ya see us. Would be cool to meet some of you guys.
Used to launch on Elk Lake all the time at Whitewater Park. But I have been launching in the stumpfield lately to cut the idle time down. I've seen your boat plenty of times at your dock. In fact I think you were sitting in it last time we came that way. I have a 24' Pantera.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by noboat
Used to launch on Elk Lake all the time at Whitewater Park. But I have been launching in the stumpfield lately to cut the idle time down. I've seen your boat plenty of times at your dock. In fact I think you were sitting in it last time we came that way. I have a 24' Pantera.
Okay, yeah I remember you then. Nice boat, sounds excellent. Feel free to stop by and say hi if you pass that way this weekend. There is always enough drink on labor day weekend to stock a bar for a month, so there is plenty to go around
Old 08-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Registered

Kid, do U ever make it up Char. way?
Old 08-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
Hey Wrink, and anyone else, we will be at Elk Rapids Municipal Marina Saturday, Sunday, and early Monday. We will likely cruise around East Bay, maybe up to Charlevois and East Jordan Saturday or Sunday. We have a white 290 Powerquest with a red zig zag stripe that blends to grey at the front. Wave us down if you see us. Keith and Marcy.
man keith. you and marcy have all the fun. sheri and i have wanted to go up north all summer and now its gone. have fun up there all and be safe.
todd
Old 08-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by DURANGOKID59
Where do you launch from? If you have to come down the river to Torch from Skegemog lake, we'll be at the first house you come to on the left. Its a big log house. We'll be there from fri-mon. Stop in for a beer. I have an Outlaw called Outlaw'd. Say hi if ya see us. Would be cool to meet some of you guys.
Durango, an old Marine Corps friend of mine is flying in from Texas and we may be launching at Elk Lake and coming through Torch River from the stump field of Skegemog right around 12-1pm or so and heading for Torch Lake to grab some lunch at the restaurant on the Clam River. From there we're going to hang out at the sand bar for a while and then head back down Torch River and put the boat back on the trailer and head for Cheboygan. We have a room at the Fleedwood Inn right on the Cheboygan River and going to navigate the Inland Waterway and maybe Mac Island.

Wrink...ya never know, we just might stop in Charlevoix and throw the boat in the water as we are heading north and passing through on U.S. 31 from our stop at Torch Lake. Where are you guys going to be hanging out at around 5pm or so? We didn't really plan on stopping in Charlevoix, but I want to show my friend as many cool spots as I can...we have some plans, but we're trying to "wing it" a bit too. What's Mixerboy and YZbert doing this weekend? Well Tracy, I know this probably goes without saying, but you'll probably KNOW when I am around and in the water.....just keep your human radar on and those ears honed in.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:30 AM
Registered

Yo noise boy, have my earplugs ready!
Old 08-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Kid, do U ever make it up Char. way?
Ive only made it up to Charlevoix once this year, and it was boatless. My wife and I ran up there to watch everyone take off for the Northern Michigan Fun Run. Other than that I havnt been up there boating at all this year. Went a few times the last couple years in my old boat.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Registered

Kamma, what boats are you guys going to be riding in? Let me know and if I see you, Ill be sure to say hi. Like I say, we'll be at the first house on the left coming from Elk/Skegemog, and we'll have my Baja out there called Outlaw'd. Say hi if ya see us. Have you been through the stumps before? If not, and depending on the boat, you may want to come off plane a couple hundred yards out from the stumps. There are a few here and there that are just below the surface.

Quick Reply: Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.