Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Charlevoix/Traverse City area? >

Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Notices

Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Old 08-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Durango, an old Marine Corps friend of mine is flying in from Texas and we may be launching at Elk Lake and coming through Torch River from the stump field of Skegemog right around 12-1pm or so and heading for Torch Lake to grab some lunch at the restaurant on the Clam River. From there we're going to hang out at the sand bar for a while and then head back down Torch River and put the boat back on the trailer and head for Cheboygan. We have a room at the Fleedwood Inn right on the Cheboygan River and going to navigate the Inland Waterway and maybe Mac Island.

Wrink...ya never know, we just might stop in Charlevoix and throw the boat in the water as we are heading north and passing through on U.S. 31 from our stop at Torch Lake. Where are you guys going to be hanging out at around 5pm or so? We didn't really plan on stopping in Charlevoix, but I want to show my friend as many cool spots as I can...we have some plans, but we're trying to "wing it" a bit too. What's Mixerboy and YZbert doing this weekend? Well Tracy, I know this probably goes without saying, but you'll probably KNOW when I am around and in the water.....just keep your human radar on and those ears honed in.
Mixer should B around our area last I talked 2 him & YZ is going up near the north channel last I talked 2 him!! We shall C???
Old 08-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Originally Posted by baronmarine
man keith. you and marcy have all the fun. sheri and i have wanted to go up north all summer and now its gone. have fun up there all and be safe.
todd

Todd, we do our best to get out during the SHORT Mi boating season. Marcy and I don't seem to have as many family commitments as you, just find someone to watch the dog. Hope to see you on the water again, Keith
Old 08-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
Todd, we do our best to get out during the SHORT Mi boating season. Marcy and I don't seem to have as many family commitments as you, just find someone to watch the dog. Hope to see you on the water again, Keith
Keith, give a call when U get out on the water! 810-813-6321 Tracy
Old 08-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Registered

Just becareful of Wrink on the H2O.

I'm hearing he has a hard time controlling his boat. Maybe he forgets to turn on the 3rd motor
Old 08-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42

I'm hearing he has a hard time controlling his boat. Maybe he forgets to turn on the 3rd motor
Hey Boy, hook up that beeker and get it over here 4 the holiday U wuzzy!!
Old 08-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Registered

wow, so you called nortech complaining about a handling problem and they told you to turn on and use the third engine???
Old 08-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Registered

Dave, go to your corner!!! Hope to see you around the Chicago area again, fun time. Next time I'm partying with you and Andy out in the parking lot!!

Tracy, we will call if we head out of Elk Rapids!!

Can't wait, Keith and Marcy
Old 08-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yzbert
wow, so you called nortech complaining about a handling problem and they told you to turn on and use the third engine???
actually Wrinks was skeered about going over 25 mph in a PowerBoat, that's what he said when I called him the day he and Terry closed the deal in FL.

when he called Nortech he was only using 1 engine and they recommended baby steps so now Wrink is up to 2 of the 3
Old 08-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Registered

Hey, I only use the 3rd if the 1st 2 props R buried in the sand and I need 2 get loose!
Old 08-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Registered

actually Wrinks was skeered about going over 25 mph in a PowerBoat, that's what he said when I called him the day he and Terry closed the deal in FL.

when he called Nortech he was only using 1 engine and they recommended baby steps so now Wrink is up to 2 of the 3
Like Meatloaf said, "2 outa 3 ain't bad"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reggie told DT 2 get the 47 w/ 3 but he did not so he just keeps reaching into his crotch twisting on the tool pretending it is the third key Keep turn'n U Perv Enjoy!!

Quick Reply: Charlevoix/Traverse City area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.