Notices

Nightlife in Orlanda Fl.

Old 01-22-2002, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by gmhdfan:
<STRONG>House of Blues has a lot of talent playing nightly. Pleasure Island is over there too. You can check out Universal Citywalk. Or go downtomn Orlando its a young crowd but they know how to party. If you get chance to grab a hamberger check out Race Rock on International Drive it' a real cool motorsports place and you can go for a quick helicopter ride next door. It would be a real shame if you didn't get to try the all you can eat "Gentlemans Buffet" at Rachels. Good food & preety women is always a winning situation Have fun and let me know if you need anything when your in town. Don't forget, Florida:
Come on vacation
leave on probation
</STRONG>
gmhdfan.... Come on vacation, leave on probation lol

that's funny you mentioned the buffet....i go to Orlando (Maitland) a couple times a year to visit friends, and we've done the buffet a few times. We usually go to Downtown Orlando to Party.....Club Taboo and Antigua.
Old 01-22-2002, 10:16 AM
Registered

church street station- go to "Howl At The Moon" very fun piano bar, lots of other bars around there too.
Old 01-22-2002, 10:47 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think they closed down Church ST. Station. But that place use to get wild on nickel beer night
Old 01-22-2002, 10:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't think all of Church St. Station is closed. I think the square near the old train station (where Howl At The Moon, Jungle Jim's, etc) is still open. Local Orlando radio station (WMMO) still holds free concerts there.
It's tough to compete against Universal's City Walk, Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney.

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Iggy ]
Old 01-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
The ROXY baby........
Old 01-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Registered

Originally posted by shorgasm:
<STRONG>The ROXY baby........ </STRONG>
Oh yea i forgot about the Roxy!!! "Fight Night" at the Roxy is great. They set a boxing ring in the middle of the club, and after you sign 149 waivers and put on the gloves and head gear, you and a buddy can go beat the chit out of each other for 3 rounds They have a Ref and it's displayed on a big (BIG) screen in front of hundreds while being recorded on tape.

I took my buddy in the ring last year and nearly broke his nose in the first round....blood all over The best is they gave us (me the winner) the tape to keep, along with a bottle of champagne and a $50 bar tab.
Old 01-22-2002, 01:32 PM
Luke_Chinewalker

www.racerock.com