Like Tree0Likes

I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Reply
Old 09-15-2006, 07:44 PM
  #21
Registered
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Niskayuna, NY
My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292
Posts: 5,543
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Poor fella.
Shane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:34 PM
  #22
Registered
 
itilldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hopkinsville, Ky
My Boats: It'll Do - 2004 , 29'--Fountain
Posts: 2,544
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

stecz...are you going to just take all of this???
itilldo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:54 PM
  #23
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
yesrej's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: newbugh ny
My Boats: 25 baja outlaw 2002
Posts: 2,177
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

stecz will be here. hes always here. he just waiting for the right time.
yesrej is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 01:27 AM
  #24
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Yea he is the sleepy god that Masher told us about.

He's doing a google search on Strip Poker 388 trying to find some shet That's all right I represent all you can find.

Just think Me and my buddy Ratman in one town[Destin] with JC Perf as the Referee, that's going to bring out the garbage cans
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:29 AM
  #25
Registered
 
ratman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: medellin colombia, pablo escobar's lil town
My Boats: michelob light scarab, sold, sailor now
Posts: 8,396
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Yea he is the sleepy god that Masher told us about.

He's doing a google search on Strip Poker 388 trying to find some shet That's all right I represent all you can find.

Just think Me and my buddy Ratman in one town[Destin] with JC Perf as the Referee, that's going to bring out the garbage cans
stecz can't come to destin, cuz his wife says so ...and thats final
ratman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:03 AM
  #26
Rob
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratman
stecz can't come to destin, cuz his wife says so ...and thats final
So I guess his wife is staying with you then
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:47 AM
  #27
Registered
 
ratman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: medellin colombia, pablo escobar's lil town
My Boats: michelob light scarab, sold, sailor now
Posts: 8,396
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
So I guess his wife is staying with you then
i'll be at destum partyin with tantrum cuz he's the shot caller in his house and well stecz...not so much
ratman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 10:04 AM
  #28
Registered
 
satisfactionII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: GLOC
My Boats: '96 Scarab
Posts: 2,236
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

One of the funniest threads I have read.
satisfactionII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:19 PM
  #29
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

to all you swine and interlopers:

you will all feel the pain, understand my ways, and most important get down on your knees and pray that i dont have you in my plan.. many have felt the pain that me and my people can give,many leave with the experience and have better lives because of it. my plan is unknown, i do not plan greatness it comes to me. when HE tells me his plan i relay it to my people, then it is carried out.. for his greatness commeth, he will bring his wrath, and his people will follow.. so ive said it let it be written...
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:32 PM
  #30
Registered
 
Reed Jensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Los Angeles California
Posts: 8,301
Default Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
to all you swine and interlopers:

you will all feel the pain, understand my ways, and most important get down on your knees and pray that i dont have you in my plan.. many have felt the pain that me and my people can give,many leave with the experience and have better lives because of it. my plan is unknown, i do not plan greatness it comes to me. when HE tells me his plan i relay it to my people, then it is carried out.. for his greatness commeth, he will bring his wrath, and his people will follow.. so ive said it let it be written...
As it is written.... so it shall be........
Reed Jensen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Cash Bar
General Boating Discussion
30
01-19-2007 03:31 AM
LubeJobs42
Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
33
11-20-2006 03:29 PM
Strip Poker 388
General Boating Discussion
17
06-09-2006 11:47 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.